Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This boy should be happy with whatever offer he gets. No doubt he'll walk again when Floyd gives him an offer and the fanboys will claim Floyd is ''ducking''.

Comment

• Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
      Well, what's up with that Christmas day announcement theory? I think it's BS but we will see.

Both side has been awfully quiet.. I hope it is true.. I think he said in the next week or something..

I hope Arum and Floyd doesn't come up with anything.

Or Floyd ask Pac to use a pillow gloves that's if he wants to play fair.

Comment

• Who is this Thunder Dome Boxing guy? Is he legit?

Comment

• Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
          Did any Mexican want to fight on those dates? Canelo fighting on those dates? Your worst than ******! lol
          So because Canelo is Mexican that entitles him to the date? He's probably only the fourth highest draw in boxing (after Mayweather, Pacquiao, and Cotto) and yet he's entitled to that date? I know Mexicans who couldn't give a damn about Canelo or his fights, and these same people would rather watch Mayweather- Pacquiao any day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            So because Canelo is Mexican that entitles him to the date? He's probably only the fourth highest draw in boxing (after Mayweather, Pacquiao, and Cotto) and yet he's entitled to that date? I know Mexicans who couldn't give a damn about Canelo or his fights, and these same people would rather watch Mayweather- Pacquiao any day.
            Hey blockhead, what he meant was during the time Pac fought on cinco the mayo, there were no Mexican super star who wanted to fight at that date during that time. Hence, the date was available for anyone to fight on including Pac.

This time,
            Alvarez a Mexican and as you said is a star in his own right wants to fight on that date. He is priority coz everyone knows Mexicans flock to watch boxing on that date ( no brainer) and Alvarez Is raised and born in Mexico you got that? Or you I.Q. Can fathom the thought

Comment

• would broner be considered a cherry pick if pac/broner gets made? would it be better or worse than a fight with vargas? aside of the fact that people would love to see manny beating up broner badly

Comment

• Fight will be announced this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
                  Fight will be announced this week.
                  This lads. Get ready

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
                    Fight will be announced this week.
                    Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
                    This lads. Get ready

how yall know?

Comment

• Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
                      Did any Mexican want to fight on those dates? Canelo fighting on those dates? Your worst than ******! lol
                      In other words,yes arum and pac are ducking and lying their asses off but it's ok as a pooky turdy ****** I'll stick lick their testicles?? You people are mentally ill...no man should behave like you and the rest of these short dicked pookturds

Comment

Working...
                      X