This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Floyd can beat Pacquiao 12-0, they will still walk up to him and call him a coward. The last thing Floyd will ever do is budge to Arum.
    he cant beat maidana 12 0, in fact it took him two times to beat him convincingly, but he is going to out box manny all 12 rounds lol

Comment

• am i the only one who thinks this fight will happen at 154 weight limit if it ever gets made?

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
        am i the only one who thinks this fight will happen at 154 weight limit if it ever gets made?
        yea, you are .

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
          yea, you are .
          then you heard it on me first..

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1836 View Post
            he cant beat maidana 12 0, in fact it took him two times to beat him convincingly, but he is going to out box manny all 12 rounds lol
            If Floyd somehow won we would say that he never fought a Prime Manny, but then again, SRL fought Hagler when he was old and still got credit.

Comment

• I actually have seen people from high school post on social media that May-Pac is happening May 2nd. One of my homies said its happening because Mayweather said it on on Showtime.

Casuals have no clue man

Comment

• don't know if it's been already posted

from Floyd Hype:

"I think me and Baldomir did better numbers than him and the undefeated fighter Algieri...Last time I checked, it's not called slugging; it's called boxing. I mean, that's what happened in the Marquez fight. You was trying to play tough guy and we see what happened. It's about working smarter, not harder. When he was fighting Brandon Rios, he wasn't slugging. He was boxing...If you're doing it just for the fans, then you can give the money back to the fans if that was the case. You want to please the fans, but you're not just doing it for the fans. You're doing it for yourself also. I mean, if he wanna fight for free, he can. I'm not fighting for free," stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who responded to recent comments made by 8-division world champion Manny Pacquiao. You don't want to miss what else he had to say. Check it out!

BT: Hey Floyd, I know you don't have much time, but I was calling real quick to see if you heard that Pacquiao responded to your comments from Friday.

FM: What did he say?

BT: Well, he started off saying that you reached a dead end and had nowhere to run and...

FM: [Cutting in] If I'm not mistaken, I think me and Baldomir did better numbers than him and the undefeated fighter Algieri.

BT: Damn. Well he continued, saying that your fights are boring and he wants to make it an entertaining fight, but he doubts you will engage him in a slugfest.

FM: It's so crazy that once he sees that I said I do want the fight to happen and let's make the fight happen, now he wants to say that Mayweather won't stand there and slug with me. Last time I checked, it's not called slugging; it's called boxing. I mean, that's what happend in the Marquez fight. You was trying to play tough guy and we see what happened. It's about working smarter, not harder. When he was fighting Brandon Rios, he wasn't slugging. He was boxing. It's obvious he must know that he's not going to win. He feels that in his heart. Like every other fighter trying to bait me into slugging, that's not going to happen. Even though I know I'm bigger and I'm stronger than him, and I'm smarter than him, we don't believe in taking no punishment. The cool thing about Floyd Mayweather's career is I was able to dish out punishment, not take punishment, make a lot of money, and have all my faculties. That's the cool thing about my career. What's so crazy is they're always talking about Floyd Mayweather fights are boring. I mean, it's an art and last time I checked, I'm an artist and I paint a beautiful picture. A bloody mouth, a bloody nose, cut lip, broken ribs; that's not beautiful on me.

BT: Then he closed it out by saying you can get whatever amount of money that you want because for him, this fight is about making the fans happy and for the good of the sport, so he'd fight you for free.

FM: Listen, I'm truly, truly blessed to be where I'm at and I'm very thankful for the fans. He's talking about the fans this and the fans that. It's obvious the fans must love me more because the pay-per-view numbers are showing who's getting the most love. I mean, of course I'm only human, so every day I come out of my house, I don't always want to take pictures, but I do appreciate the fans because without the fans, we wouldn't be where we're at today. I don't like when people say stuff like, "I'm doing it just for the fans." No, you're doing it for yourself. If you're doing it just for the fans, then you can give the money back to the fans if that was the case. You want to please the fans, but you're not just doing it for the fans. You're doing it for yourself also. I mean, if he wanna fight for free, he can. I'm not fighting for free. Once again, I'm a prize fighter. I fight for a prize, and I'm the A side so I'm always going to get the biggest prize. The thing is this, we need proof of payment. I want to see a copy of his last check.

Comment

• Manny's pissed.......

I have no problem with what he said here. What I can say though, is that Manny's pissed and wants to hurt Floyd. Floyd sounds rich and calm to me. Like his fire is gone. It happens sometimes when you have too much money. If the fight happens, LOOK OUT. Manny is going to do to Floyd what he's done to every other opponent; and that's mark them up. The mistake Manny's opponent's all make, is thinking because they are bigger, he cannot hurt them. Floyd is bigger. stronger though? No way. Manny has super strength for a guy his size. Just look at the faces of their common opponent's. who punches harder? Manny by decision if they fight.

Comment

• I like how Floyd spun that while speaking in third person. Smh
                    I have been read for while and finally decided to chime in.
                    both of them just need to shut the f&&"@ up and fight already.
                    Last edited by Flnative75; 12-17-2014, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• So now the date is the stumbling block lmao I just dont get it, if pac is as desperate to fight floyd as he says he is then why the **** does the date matter? Everytime this fight is close to being made one of them pulls out something from their @ss

Comment

Working...
                      X