Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd will fight Garcia next, its a done deal and has been for ages.

Comment

• Originally posted by HateBoxing View Post
      So now the date is the stumbling block lmao I just dont get it, if pac is as desperate to fight floyd as he says he is then why the **** does the date matter? Everytime this fight is close to being made one of them pulls out something from their @ss
      JUST one of the many roadblocks he just added.. like it should be in Showtime ONLY and wait for his next interview, there will be more...

Comment

• http://instagram.com/p/wt6jYytEny/

Comment

• Pacquiao and his (diehard) fans are looking really stupid now.

Comment

• Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
            Pacquiao and his (diehard) fans are looking really stupid now.
            Everywhere I go people are calling Floyd a chicken, coward, and a pu$$y. Not so much for Manny. On top of all that, Floyd will only grant interviews from fighthype aka the king of butthole FLoyd lickers.

So if you ask me, its Floyd and his fans thats looking mightly dumb and pu$$y.

Enjoy dyyckriding your coward chicken eating hero.

Comment

• Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
              Pacquiao and his (diehard) fans are looking really stupid now.
              Now?.........

Comment

• If Floyd was a REAL MAN he would go on ESPN and answer questions. Not hide behind fighthype.

Comment

• Lol Pacstans and Showtime haters stay mad..

whats wrong with the fight being on Showtime and promoted by TMT..

He wants the fight right? he say he fight for free? Then TMT promotions, Al Haymon and Showtime broadcast should be no problem..

HBO/Arum/Pac fans are shook

Comment

• SHT got too real for pac fan boys lol

Comment

• Floyd fought Marquez. Didn't cry about blood testing. Didn't asked him to leave his trainer or stopped him from drinking his pee. No excuses at all.

But with Pacquiao?!? HAHAHA! Floyd doesn't want that fight. Do we have any intelligent boxing fans?!? Or is it always oh I'm Filipino so I'll support Pacquiao, or oh I'm Mexican so I'm Canelo all the way, or oh I'm black so I gotta ride Floyd's d!ck!

Not a hundred million dollars in the world can make Floyd sign a fight with Pacquiao. NONE! Move on boxing fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X