This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    But somehow that same dumb ass has accomplished more in his life than your ******ed ass"peeleft:... Oh the irony
    No, actually that dumb ass has now exposed himself for what he truly represent in his whole cherry picking career.

He is now 'The Most cowardly boxer of all time. '

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      CBS lost millions of money from Floyd fights. His a LIABILITY in businesses. The guys is negative profit.

In 2014 CBS/Showtime did two Mayweather Pay-Per-View fights, which sources say did less than 900,000 buys each. With the break-even being about 1.2 million buys per fight, figure CBS lost a total of $10 million to $12 million on both rumbles.

And I dont think Floyd is better in terms of ppv than Pac? Floyd is negative profit lol

I say 60/40, in favor of Pac. In Pac fights Hbo earns, Arum earns everyone earns, while in Floyd side in making his fights no one earns and they even lose money.

Pac is the cash cow. Floyd is a liability for any business. But so just to make this fight happen Pac is willing to take the lesser piece of the pie coz greedy, coward, vampire facial man doesn't want to get in the ring with the real deal, The Pacman.
      You must be the biggest ****** posting on this forum..right next to check hooks and puga
      Last edited by BoZz; 12-23-2014, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• pac farts are beyond help...now it's clearer than ever that arum and pac are ducking lol
        Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          No, actually that dumb ass has now exposed himself for what he truly represent in his whole cherry picking career.

He is now 'The Most cowardly boxer of all time. '
          This type of **** is always good for a laugh. The guy is universally recognized as the best in the sport, but everyone is wrong, and somehow the opinion of a peasant like you is what's supposed to carry weight. Lol

Comment

• Lol so many hurting flowmos lately. So sad for them, their hero has turned into the Ultimate definition of a coward lol

but the worst part is they can't see with there eyes wide open that the biggest idiot in boxing is their cherry picker girl friend who is too scared to fight a midget. And has been fumbling with statements that contradicts one another lol. Add his gazillion excuses, that are bunch of creative pathetic excuse to hide from a small asian guy..

Now that fits the bill. Who cares if the other guy has his own promoter? Why care for the other guys taxes? Lol the dumbest boxer in the planet aka TBE lol
            Last edited by Spoon23; 12-23-2014, 03:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
              pac farts are beyond help...now it's clearer than ever that arum and pac are ducking lol
              Image and video hosting by TinyPic
              Did any Mexican want to fight on those dates? Canelo fighting on those dates? Your worst than ******! lol

Comment

• Comment

• Has anybody heard of a possible date for Pacquiao's next fight if it's not vs. Mayweather? April I assume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                    Has anybody heard of a possible date for Pacquiao's next fight if it's not vs. Mayweather? April I assume.

I've been following thunderdome**********

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_XX...yer_detailpage

wrong post..
                    Last edited by Real-Talk; 12-23-2014, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Well, what's up with that Christmas day announcement theory? I think it's BS but we will see.

Comment

Working...
                      X