No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: I Want To See if I Can Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    is beating broner really enough to earn marcos maidana a shot at floyd mayweather? and if not, had he really earned it before the broner fight?

it seems as though most don't think much of broner.
    Yes it is, considering the ease in which maidana manhandled him also broner was supposed to "mayweather/gatti" maidana and the fact ring mag had broner p4p top 6 lmao and now all of the sudden because broner got exposed as average maidana doesnt deserve a floyd shot. Khan beat diaz you think he deserves a floyd shot over maidana? Danny and Chino are the 2 most deserving fighters for a floyd shot and danny said he doesnt want the fight yet so that only leaves chino.
    Last edited by Southpawology; 12-21-2013, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Maidana wont sell out. He wont take a pay off. Maidana beats Floyd ass. I say this because i always thought Broner could beat Floyd. Floyd wont fight a pressure fighter for the same reason Broner loss! he cant defend it! He can defend 1 and 2 punch stand in front fighters but when punches come in bunches Floyd can only run! I know he wont. But i hope this Coward fights Maidana! You floydons can look back at his losses if you want. Maidana has improved and will only be sharper for Mayweather.

Comment

hope he gets it too ..it's a win win situation here.. if he loses to floyd, he wont take punishment and people would only say " floyd won but he ran ..

so even after a loss , his stock will not be much affected ..he can still get good fights and payday...

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Yes it is, considering broner was supposed to "mayweather/gatti" maidana and the fact ring mag had broner p4p top 6 lmao and now all of the sudden because broner got exposed as average maidana doesnt deserve a floyd shot. Khan beat diaz you think he deserves a floyd shot over maidana? Danny and Chino are the 2 most deserving fighters for a floyd shot and danny said he doesnt want the fight yet so that only leaves chino.
          Last I checked Khan beat Maidana. I really dont care though who deserves it and who doesnt, I want to see the better fight and that's Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
            anyone who "wants to see" if they can beat floyd has already lost. that's remniscient of the losing attitude many fighters had like Tyson when he faced Lewis "I just want to test myself against him to see how I do" and got owned and annihilated by Lewis
            Yuuuuuuuuup.

Comment

is beating broner really enough to earn marcos maidana a shot at floyd mayweather? and if not, had he really earned it before the broner fight?

as opposed to Amir Khan yes. Khan has not fought at 147 before and he is 2 and 2 in his last 4 fights with his 2 victories coming over bums and not to mention his last bout he was rocked and was dropped.

Maidana is 4 for 4 in his last 4 fights and is a legit 147 fighter with a legit title, who 3 of those wins come by way of tko/ko.

Clearly Maidana is the better choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
                Of coarse u do Chino , who doesn't ???
                exactly! I want to see if I can beat him too

Comment

Yes and here's why (IMO). It doesn't really matter how lowly people think of Broner's fight game at the moment. What matters is, with all of the talk that fight generated, Maidana is flying high right now stock wise. I don't think there's any question that at the current moment, Maidana generates more interest right now than Khan. More interest, more dollars. Whether or not he truly deserves it or not is a moot point.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Yes it is, considering the ease in which maidana manhandled him also broner was supposed to "mayweather/gatti" maidana and the fact ring mag had broner p4p top 6 lmao and now all of the sudden because broner got exposed as average maidana doesnt deserve a floyd shot. Khan beat diaz you think he deserves a floyd shot over maidana? Danny and Chino are the 2 most deserving fighters for a floyd shot and danny said he doesnt want the fight yet so that only leaves chino.
                    Exactly. And it's a challenge, a belt, and a payday.

Chino over Khan anyday. Broner can lose to Danny on the undercard, and Khan can rematch Prescott on the same card. It would be a hit.

WAR MAIDANA!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
                      No you cannot beat Mayweather. If Devon Alexander boxed circles around you, imagine what Mayweather can do.
                      I promise he kills Devon right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X