Comments Thread For: Maidana: I Want To See if I Can Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope you get your chance to Chino as does my wife

Comment

• I'd much rather see this than Khan/Mayweather.

Comment

• I could see this fight happening, since floyd usually fights fighters coming off impressive wins

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
          I don't think anyone disagrees with this notion, i certainly don't, however from a purely competitive view Khan is the more difficult matchup for Floyd. He's long, fast, uses his jab, has power and stamina. Maidana is slow and has poor stamina. Miadana will get beaten VERY VERY badly by Floyd. Khan could make it interesting depending on what type of fight he fights.
          Maidana is no speed demon obviously but he looks like hes improved his speed a little bit under robert garcia. And he threw like 900+ punches vs broner, a fighter with poor stamina just doesnt do that. Khan would take the first 3-4 rounds vs floyd and then floyd would adjust and it would be cruise control to a UD. Maidana would press never give up and make it really entertaining and worth the PPV money and plus hes got that monster right hand maybe he could buckle floyd like shane did.

Comment

• Now that's calling somone out.

Not ...

"That's up to my uncle and promoter Bob Arum. He's standing over there telling me not to call out anybody. Or else."

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              Now that's calling somone out.

Not ...

"That's up to my uncle and promoter Bob Arum. He's standing over there telling me not to call out anybody. Or else."

Cotto made a fight with Mayweather, what's Pac's excuse?

It's funny how these simple f*ktards easily forget that Bob Arum publicly blocked the largest non-heavyweight PPV fight in history years ago (De La Hoya vs Mayweather). Bob got ****ted on for it and knows better to not be so public about blocking fights and with a simple third world fighter who does as he's told, Bob can get away with it. Unlike De La Hoya, Mayweather and Cotto.

Comment

Working...
              X