Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: I Want To See if I Can Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well at least Marcos has a punchers chance unlike Khan.

Comment

• Khan isn't flawed now; nobody outside of 30 km radius Bolton wants to see Floyd fight Khan I hope Floyd doesn't fight him and fights Maidana who deserves the shot.

Comment

• More deserved than anyone else. Let him get a career payday, he earned it after all thectough exciting fights he has had. Not going to win, but why not give him a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
          I cannot believe some of the posts I just read. Maidana will lose to Mayweather. I have no problem with making the fight but how is this different from Mayweather/Khan? Both have zero chance of beating Mayweather. I will gladly pay to see a sparring session but I already know what I'm paying to see. When Mayweather beats Maidana, 95% of people calling for this fight will be screaming cherry pick.
          Its quite simple really, its different because maidana deserves the fight much more than khan does.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            What? You just exposed yourself as a new fan there, didnt you? You can't be serious. Can you be? Yes, I think you are.

His stock went up after this fight no doubt, but don't exaggerate. Unknown who never fought outside of argentina?
            I'm talking about from when he first fought Ortiz. It almost seems like it was yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by OffDaChainChico View Post
              I'm talking about from when he first fought Ortiz. It almost seems like it was yesterday.
              No, that's not all all what you were talking about, or you would have said so, just stop. I caught you. It's over. LoadedWraps wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Its quite simple really, its different because maidana deserves the fight much more than khan does.
                To quote the great Clint Eastwood and "Snoop" Pearson, "Deserve ain't got nothing to do with it."

Comment

• lol@ deserve

Khan has as much right to fight Floyd as Canelo and Ghost did

Khans resume>Ghost and Canelo

Comment

• Still amazes me all the self proclaimed boxing 'fans' who haven't noticed el Chinos improvements since the Alexander fight. I guess the guy can never get a break with some of you. You see, there's this thing called Youtube where you can go do some research. Try that, then get back to us on how pathetic Maidana supposedly is.

As for Maidana/Floydie, it goes like this... Floydie gets busted up horrendously but barely survives to win a SD. And he loses his next fight because of the lumps he takes vs Maidana. The End.

Comment

• Easy money for floyd!

Comment

Working...
                      X