No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: I Want To See if I Can Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
    Last I checked Khan beat Maidana. I really dont care though who deserves it and who doesnt, I want to see the better fight and that's Khan.
    Last I checked that was 2 years ago. Last I checked Maidana has the much better recent wins. Khans best recent win was judah and that was in 2011 lmao

Comment

I like you Chino but.... No.

Comment

Chino wants that payday, I don't blame him. He probably got paid peanuts for the Broner fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
          Chino wants that payday, I don't blame him. He probably got paid peanuts for the Broner fight.
          He's with Al Haymon.

Comment

War Maidana!

Comment

maidana couldn't knock broner out so there is no way he's knocking Floyd out and that would be his only chance. Floyd ko's maidana without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                He's with Al Haymon.
                not peanuts but nothing like he should have got paid, I dont know the purses for broner or maidana but Broner got 1.5 mill for the paulie fight so we can only assume his purse was more for this fight plus the undercards bout cant really leave much to for chino, guessing 500k

Comment

Mayweather's team would be stupid to pass this up.

1. It will do just as much money as Khan-Mayweather. Maidana has the support of Mexican fans who are the ones driving up the PPVs. Khan does have British tv but his popularity seems overhyped

2. Its more credible. With all the stupid **** Mayweather does and says, he needs a boost to his image. Fighting Khan is going to just ruin it further, while he'll get respect for taking on Maidana.

3. He'll look better. Sure there's a chance Mayweather knocks out Khan with the first check hook he lands but he is old and could struggle with his speed. I dont want to minimize Maidana's abilities but I think Mayweather matches up much better with him.

Comment

Once again El Chino.. Grrreat job wit Broner. GREAT! But payday or not you don't want NOOOOO Parts of Money May. If they offered him 500, 000 thou cash for the whole fight or 1 mill per significant shot landed, Maidana might opt for the 500K! Bahaha

Comment

Maidana got hot at the right time. Floyd doesn't have an opponent and Maidanas iron is hot. Its gonna happen. Lol, Khan is gonna be PIIIISSED!!

Comment

Working...
                      X