Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: I Want To See if I Can Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and for the record, khan brings much more to the table.
    UK money is nothing to scoff at.

maidana is very popular with boxing fans right now. casual fans are the people who drive ppv sales. most of you guys don't even buy ppv.

if i had my way i'd have floyd mayweather fight gennady golovkin for the middleweight championship of the world. that would be a f#cking fight. i don't have my way, though.

the realistic fight that i want to see is danny garcia.

my money is on floyd fighting khan.

Comment

• Khan hasn't done anything since 2011. Maidana is coming off three solid/decent wins at 147. It makes sense.

I like it more than the Guerrero and Ortiz fights, which were both solid as well, and it's a unification. At least we know Maidana won't pull an Ortiz and mentally crumble in there, and he will make Floyd work every minute of every round.

Comment

• Maidana did not get the memo... floyd does not take threat fights... watch floyd duck Maidana.

Comment

• It's so funny how people on this blog change their mind so easily .Before and After Floyd fight Guererro, Maidana's NAME was mentioned and most people on this site were against it and laughing about it. Now just because He beat a bum Broner, He's on No.1 spot for Floyd...so funny!!!

Comment

• He deserves a shot, but if he looses he's gonna be called a slow flat footed fighter who floyd cherry picked

Comment

• Not sure if madaina wins but he sure will f uck Floyd s face up, he surely will bust him. Madaina won't show the respect others show to Floyd and this is needed to get to Ducker Floyd. Only 1 fight for Floyd , pacman or retire...

Comment

• Give El Chino his shot. He is more deserving than Khan. Maidana would come to fight too.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  Who will Joy cherry pick ?

answer: Chinny chin con, er ah KHAN , sorry.

Who should Joy fight ?

Answer :

PAC
                  Maidana
                  Porter
                  Thurman
                  Garcia

Maidana has a shot because of the gameness he possess's !!!!!

Maidana is relentless, something Joy has not seen in Years and has DUCKED for at least TEN YEARS

Margo was RELENTLESS and Joy DUCKED HIM and the beat goes on.

Maidana has power to back up 12 rounds of relentless HAVOC.

IF a shot lands from somewhere out of nowhere and Joy does the two step chicken dance then Maidana will be on him like a chicken on a june bug.

I won't be like when OLD MAN MOSES nailed Joy and quit

of course I see JOY pot shoting and running but Maidana will be ready chin power and gameness relentless wading thru the counters to land the BOMB
                  Bolded part is the whole problem. Building a game plan around "IF" I can land a solid shot on mayweather is a horrible game plan. Look at the last two fights. Does not matter how much Hulk Smash power you have when your barely landing 15-20% of your punches and paying for each one you do land. His stamina barely stood up against Broner who threw 15-20 punches a round and is way less elusive than Mayweather. Come on man...Maidana can win if father time decides to creep up on Mayweather that's about it. Outside of a punchers chance/Marquez like punch it will be another boxing lesson. This is not Broner we are talking about.

Comment

• I am sure Floyd is considering it. Chino has a lot of buzz coming off that Broner win and would command a smaller pay day than Khan.
                    As far as the fight though it would be just like the Guerrero fight where Maidana goes head hunting right off the bat while Floyd sits back and picks him apart.

Comment

• would rather see Mayweather/Maidana then Mayweather/Kha

Comment

Working...
                      X