Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: I Want To See if I Can Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well if the argument is between khan and maidana, theres really a no brainer chino deserves it, khan only brings a big mouth, no big wins and some drunk UK fans. maidana at least has the power to make floyd tighten up his philly shell, khan is fast but has no chin, one floyd counter and hes sleeping. war maidana

broner vs porter on the undercard ( i got porter by KO)

Comment

Mayweather better capitalize on this maidana hype. So hell cotinue his bragging if 1mill ppv buys. He never gives credit to that sick undercard of matthyse vs garcia , n canelos hpe as much.
      Thiswoulda been like when marquez kod pac, everyone very delusionally wanted im to rematch floyd, that woulda made huge momey as well, but marquez sisnt want a rematch

Comment

Most fans here in England can't stand the jumped up little prick

Comment

Fairly sure he can't, but I wouldn't be mad. He deserves it more than Khan, even if Maidana is the one guy I'd rather Floyd choose Khan over.

Comment

as soon as broner maidana was over i was like ouuuufff Floyd finally has a credible opponent. Floyd team is too smart to pass on this. if they dont make this happen then they not as smart as i thought. its a no brainer

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
            Mayweather's team would be ****** to pass this up.

1. It will do just as much money as Khan-Mayweather. Maidana has the support of Mexican fans who are the ones driving up the PPVs. Khan does have British tv but his popularity seems overhyped

2. Its more credible. With all the ****** **** Mayweather does and says, he needs a boost to his image. Fighting Khan is going to just ruin it further, while he'll get respect for taking on Maidana.

3. He'll look better. Sure there's a chance Mayweather knocks out Khan with the first check hook he lands but he is old and could struggle with his speed. I dont want to minimize Maidana's abilities but I think Mayweather matches up much better with him.

Comment

I cannot believe some of the posts I just read. Maidana will lose to Mayweather. I have no problem with making the fight but how is this different from Mayweather/Khan? Both have zero chance of beating Mayweather. I will gladly pay to see a sparring session but I already know what I'm paying to see. When Mayweather beats Maidana, 95% of people calling for this fight will be screaming cherry pick.
              Last edited by HarvardBlue; 12-21-2013, 08:34 AM.

Comment

of course chicken floyd will choose a lighter opponent...and that should be khan...maidana may be dangerous for chicken floyd though i doubt maidana will get an upset...

Comment

Make it happen!

Makes too much sense.

Comment

you can't, but why the hell not?
                    doubtful it happens since Broner is calling for a rematch
                    Floyd didn't denounce Broner, so he'll leave Maidana alone just in case
                    if they fought again and Maidana owns again, Floyd might face him
                    as of now, Floyd's gonna fight Khan and Pac later on
                    Garcia might get a shot before Maidana does

Comment

I can be wrong but I think Maidana's chance is that he gives a f..ck everything around Mayweather and what he represents, not even speak English and is a fighter who didn't have the slightest respect in the ring. They are technichally light years away but who knows....

Comment

Working...
                      X