No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Focused To Land Bradley Rematch in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
    That's right. You risked everything to fight Bradley in his home, now he should fight you in yours. Bradley's actions from here on out will answer the age old question, "Is Bradley a man?"
    What the hell,Bradley is not from Vegas..Marquez can just forget about a match in Mexico well..

BTW Bradley is the Champion..You damn right Maquez had to take risk,if he wanted a shot at making history..Stop acting as if he did Bradley a favor fighting him..Bradley won fair and square,he does not own Marquez anything..

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      How pathetic and sad your life must be.
      I'm not the one Quoting people on the same thread dumb a$$

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
        I read in a Mexican newspaper that Carlos Slim( who loves the Mexican fighters) is talking about arranging investments so that Mexicans never have to fight in the USA again. That would be a beautiful way for Mexicans to thumb their noses at the egocentric, Mexiphobic American cry babies! LOL!
        Carlos Slim apparently wants to invest in Quintana Roo and or Mexico City or both. He's got the $$ and international power, the fighters, the WBC and Golden Boy and maybe even the Latin America based WBA and WBO. It's not going to be too hard to pay the Americans back by making them lose Mexican fans billion$. Haha! I'm outa here for reals this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Why? The first one was terribly boring and nobody wants to pay $70 for it again
          You paid 70$??You got jerked bro,it was not 70$on any tv in America..

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Did Bradley face the truth when he got a gift decision against Pacquiao? Of coarse not, the mental side of boxing is just as important as the physical and you never admit defeat even if you got KTFO. You have obviously never competed in anything in your life where the stakes are high couch warrior.
            I had the fight 8-4,now that's not a white wash..It is(however)a clear victory..Bring Pac azz,there is un-finished business..

Comment

Marquez needs to move on a Bradley rematch won't happen

Comment

I think if Bradley rematches anyone next, it should be Manny or Ruslan. If JMM really wants a rematch, he could go for Ruslans title if Manny-Bradley fight next and he'll have more of a bargaining chip IMO

Comment

Close but clear win. Good luck trying to bring him to Mexico. Don't know why you're mad...I don't know how the judge had it 7-5 you.
                  Everything will be the same as last time except the country it was in and the amount of people that're there....Everyone in the crowd was pro Marquez anyway

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                    Mexicans shouldn't fight in the USA. The reason we get robbed is because white Americans are trying to validate their narrative that the old time white fighters are better than today's Mexicans and they judge, write and commentate with that agenda. We should fight in Mexico and Macau. We should boycott the Americans and make them lose money.
                    But the reason they do fight in the USA is because that's where the money is. Your idea will never come to fruition because it makes no sense monetarily. And where are you getting this "old time white fighters are better than today's Mexicans" mentality? That crap went away a long time ago and it had nothing to do with Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Why? The first one was terribly boring and nobody wants to pay $70 for it again
                      Thats what I say !

Comment

Working...
                      X