Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Focused To Land Bradley Rematch in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez had the entire crowd on his side, he already had a homefield advantage and now the rematch has to be in Mexico? You lost the fight bro, you don't even get to choose if their is another fight. I truly hate this guy, he can't face the truth on anything hopefully Bradley turns it down and Marquez retires, one can only hope.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
      Tim, don't be stupid. Wait until pac demolishes Rios and fight pac for double the money you'd get in a Marquez rematch. Sucks for Bradley he's signed to shėtranks. They have a small stable of 140-147 pounders and they all play musical chair fighting each other. If he was signed with GBP he'll have a lot more options than marquez or pac rematch
      Great idea! Let him get beat up and more washed up by Pacroid's hellacious bombs and then let JMM get his a*s! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
        Mexicans shouldn't fight in the USA. The reason we get robbed is because white Americans are trying to validate their narrative that the old time white fighters are better than today's Mexicans and they judge, write and commentate with that agenda. We should fight in Mexico and Macau. We should boycott the Americans and make them lose money.
        Oh yea Bradley is sooo white.. I cannot believe the bias words coming out of the vast amount of Mexicans pre Marquez-Bradley fight. I don't like to put a whole race in one boat but Marquez clearly lost and I haven't heard one Mexican admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          Marquez had the entire crowd on his side, he already had a homefield advantage and now the rematch has to be in Mexico? You lost the fight bro, you don't even get to choose if their is another fight. I truly hate this guy, he can't face the truth on anything hopefully Bradley turns it down and Marquez retires, one can only hope.
          I read in a Mexican newspaper that Carlos Slim( who loves the Mexican fighters) is talking about arranging investments so that Mexicans never have to fight in the USA again. That would be a beautiful way for Mexicans to thumb their noses at the egocentric, Mexiphobic American cry babies! LOL!
          Last edited by TheMexHurricane; 11-11-2013, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Nah bradley " likes the feeling"

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
              Oh yea Bradley is sooo white.. I cannot believe the bias words coming out of the vast amount of Mexicans pre Marquez-Bradley fight. I don't like to put a whole race in one boat but Marquez clearly lost and I haven't heard one Mexican admit it.
              Kinda slow their bud...... the idea is to propagandize that Mexicans aren't good fighters vs *ANYBODY*. Get it? Pacroid isn't white either in case you didn't notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                I cannot believe the bias words coming out of the vast amount of Mexicans pre Marquez-Bradley fight.
                LOL! You say that as if it's a bad thing! The Americans are biased against us so we should be biased and we should cheat too with steroids, buying off judges and referees, etc, etc LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  Did Bradley face the truth when he got a gift decision against Pacquiao? Of coarse not, the mental side of boxing is just as important as the physical and you never admit defeat even if you got KTFO. You have obviously never competed in anything in your life where the stakes are high couch warrior.

Comment

Muck Farquez

Comment

Why? The first one was terribly boring and nobody wants to pay $70 for it again

Comment

Working...
                      X