Comments Thread For: Marquez Focused To Land Bradley Rematch in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
    Nah bradley " likes the feeling"
    How about this for a feeling-->--> JMM will be ranked higher than Bradley in all time great lists so who cares? Let him fight Pacroid and get the **** kicked out of him again. LOL!

Comment

Marquez wants no part of providnokov!

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
        Marquez wants no part of providnokov!

I'll fight that sumb*tching Russian! Where the **** he is? He's ducking me since he never calls out my name....... Nah, he'd kill my crippled old ass within 2 seconds. LOL! See y'all hoes later! Gotta run!

Comment

Hahahahahahahahaha...**grabs cup of water**....hahahahagahahaha

Comment

Well, no.

I would hate it for JMM but he should fight Ruslan Prov. HOWEVER, I would like to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
              He's used to getting robbed and expects it. If he ever loses a fight outright he will still think he won. That's a natural result.
              Really? Besides the close fights with PAC which could have gone either way what other fights did he get robbed from since u said he's used to it lol. He's just whine Manuel Marquez nothing new here

Comment

IS Whine Manuel Marquez crying again AWWW
                Be a man and admit you lost and then you get your rematch.
                Stop crying like a little B1tch! You should be happy you landed that lucky punch on Pacquioa because he was focking you up and you were on your way out. That's the real reason he don't want the rematch. Who would he have made more money fighting Bradley or Manny. Now you feel stupid and want to cry robbery again STFU

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                  IS Whine Manuel Marquez crying again AWWW
                  Be a man and admit you lost and then you get your rematch.
                  Stop crying like a little B1tch! You should be happy you landed that lucky punch on Pacquioa because he was focking you up and you were on your way out. That's the real reason he don't want the rematch. Who would he have made more money fighting Bradley or Manny. Now you feel stupid and want to cry robbery again STFU
                  How pathetic and sad your life must be.

Comment

Marquez is a sorry a-hole who deserves no rematch. Despite his crying, it wasn't a close match. I hope marquez gets Lyme disease.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                      Mexicans shouldn't fight in the USA. The reason we get robbed is because white Americans are trying to validate their narrative that the old time white fighters are better than today's Mexicans and they judge, write and commentate with that agenda. We should fight in Mexico and Macau. We should boycott the Americans and make them lose money.
                      WHAT ?????????? Yo mind is gone !

Comment

Working...
                      X