Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Matchup: Amir Khan vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. Prediction & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again get rid of his team and get with the right business head people, look how Angel Garcia already said he isn't bother whether the Mayweather happens or not for his son. Am sure if Khan had said that then he would be accuse of ducking but then so be it. His team sold him short, They should have gone and do their own thing by fighting Alexander and not what Team Mayweather told them.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        I think this is what happened...

GB ****ed up by promising Khan the fight without Mayweather's consent. Once they talked about it with Floyd, he got pissed and let them know that they can't do that without his approval. GB prefers to lose respect from Khan in this situation so they didn't give a **** and now poor Khan is wearing the clown makeup in front of millions.
        I think that's probably what happened

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

I love it. I really do.
          me too bro

Comment

• Like I said in the other thread

Comment

• So this confirms what Bob Arum was saying

GBP and Floyd told Khan not to fight Devon, wasted his time by making him sit out the ring

Disgusting tatics by Floyd and disgraceful behaviour by GBP

Comment

• We can now see why Floyd vs Pac never happened, the guy just takes the piss

One min he wants to fight you and the next he doesnt

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  We can now see why Floyd vs Pac never happened, the guy just takes the piss

One min he wants to fight you and the next he doesnt

I told you Maidana was May.

I know you're furious

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I told you Maidana was May.

I know you're furious
                    Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayweatherfan11 View Post
                      Check his series of tweets

Saj Mohamed***8207;@Saj15 secs
                      “@mehul_bhatt90: @Saj @AmirKingKhan so much for the @FloydMayweather poll? Would have been a big fight for us UK fans!”

Saj Mohamed***8207;@Saj3 mins
                      Ask Floyd “@Flea1337: @Saj @FloydMayweather So wait is fight happening or not you are confusing me.”

Saj Mohamed***8207;@Saj5 mins
                      We were told not to fight Devon and sign the floyd fight “@PhilCrawley87: @Saj @FloydMayweather Why does Khan keep ducking @TheRealDevonA ?”

Saj Mohamed***8207;@Saj8 mins
                      Truth is the truth.. How long is one gnna wait “@mohammadhansrod: @Saj maybe khan announcing he had signed has pissed Mayweather off....”

Saj Mohamed***8207;@Saj11 mins
                      The contract to fight @FloydMayweather was signed over 2 months ago #Fact

Like I said before putting aside my love for Mayweather's skills I actually believe they have taken Khan for a ride. It's sad really.
                      There you go. Clowns here who have a hard time blaming GBP/Haymon need to read this. This is actually self-explanatory. Why would Khan avoid a pillow puncher like Alexander if he were not instructed to do so by GBP and company?

Comment

Working...
                      X