Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Matchup: Amir Khan vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. Prediction & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who cares?!

For weeks NSB had been *****ing about a possible khan v floyd fight and so wanted it not to happen and even wished khan would just go away and here we are on the verge of floyd announcing the fighter so many said was more worthy and now theres *****ing to back khan.

Damn NSB!

Comment

• LMAO. This just keeps getting better and better.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I told you Maidana was May.

I know you're furious
        TBH i came to terms wih Floyd vs Maidana over a week a go, it was evident he was going to fight him for various reasons

I made a comment on here last week that Khan shud just tell Floyd to **** off and get on with fighting someone else.

Floyd however telling Khan not to fight Devon is shameful ,goes to show what type to piss take Floyd is while negotiating

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
          There you go. Clowns here who have a hard time blaming GBP/Haymon need to read this. This is actually self-explanatory. Why would Khan avoid a pillow puncher like Alexander if he were not instructed to do so by GBP and company?
          uhh maybe cause hes an idiot lol, he thinks floyd is running scared for god sakes

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            uhh maybe cause hes an idiot lol, he thinks floyd is running scared for god sakes
            He's taken the lesser of two evils,

"Health Comes First"- Floyd Safetyweather

Here's hoping his pick backfires

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              TBH i came to terms wih Floyd vs Maidana over a week a go, it was evident he was going to fight him for various reasons

I made a comment on here last week that Khan shud just tell Floyd to **** off and get on with fighting someone else.

Floyd however telling Khan not to fight Devon is shameful ,goes to show what type to piss take Floyd is while negotiating
              i get youre a homer but cmon now, floyd said these things himself.. he told khan what to do and he did the exact opposite. He said these things in september

'If you deserve a chance against me then I will give you it but not because you are running your mouth off.
              'I know Amir has been running his mouth off saying he wants to fight me but he wont earn a shot that way.
              'If he works hard and proves he is worthy of a shot - that's when he will get his wish.'

Comment

• Happy it's maidana vs floyd. But damn khan got shi!ed on

Comment

• Floyd is a disgrace to boxing.

The sooner he retires from the sport for good the better the sport will be.

All he does is cherry pick and duck and mess fighters about.

Floyd will look to fight another one dimensional slow come forward plodder again.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    i get youre a homer but cmon now, floyd said these things himself.. he told khan what to do and he did the exact opposite

'If you deserve a chance against me then I will give you it but not because you are running your mouth off.
                    'I know Amir has been running his mouth off saying he wants to fight me but he wont earn a shot that way.
                    'If he works hard and proves he is worthy of a shot - that's when he will get his wish.'
                    It's clearly evident Khan just let on to what happens behind the scenes

Arum was telling the truth

A lot of ****ing around and time wasting, sending out contracts, making him sit out a fight and a title shot...Floyd is no gentleman, crass and classless. behaviour very ******like

Khan in hindsight should have never trusted GBP and Floyd to honour their word

Now we can see why Pacman finds it impossible to deal with this Diva

Comment

• This just goes to show just how much guys on boxing forums know about how the business of boxing works.

Only ONE group can advise Team Khan what to do and when, and that's GBP ... PERIOD!!!!

Neither Floyd nor TMT can offer advice or a contract to Team Khan -- THAT IS A LEGAL INSTRUMENT and it cannot be issued by anyone other than GBP who is contractually the promoter of Amir Khan.

Floyd "TMT" has a collaboration contract with GBP, in which both work together to promote Floyd's events.

I'll state again for the incredibly dense: Neither Floyd nor TMT can offer advice or a contract to Team Khan -- THAT IS A LEGAL INSTRUMENT and it cannot be issued by anyone other that GBP who is contractually the promoter of Amir Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X