Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Matchup: Amir Khan vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. Prediction & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this is what happened...

GB ****ed up by promising Khan the fight without Mayweather's consent. Once they talked about it with Floyd, he got pissed and let them know that they can't do that without his approval. GB prefers to lose respect from Khan in this situation so they didn't give a **** and now poor Khan is wearing the clown makeup in front of millions.

Comment

• aaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Noway in hell do i believe this crap..Khan just lacks confidence in his **** chin
        I think Khan's fault is his chin just isn't there when he gets caught with flush counters, except the Prescott he just punches you full force with the might of Columbia.

The punch Diaz knocked Khan down with in the fourth started with what punch.... a leaping left hook followed by a grazing right if it did land and another left hook, only God knows how Khan would survive Mayweather

Comment

• Waiting made no sense at all. It's so obvious that khan isn't a credible opponent right now.

BUT the Maidana win did come out of nowhere. He pretty much leapfrogged Khan lol.

Comment

• What Floyd did is really shameful here, but it's also expected. I'd been saying he'd fight Maidana ever since the hesitation came into play.

But everyones reaction here is funny.

Comment

• I love it. I really do.

Comment

• How is that Amir Khan's manager?

That's his best mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  I think this is what happened...

GB ****ed up by promising Khan the fight without Mayweather's consent. Once they talked about it with Floyd, he got pissed and let them know that they can't do that without his approval. GB prefers to lose respect from Khan in this situation so they didn't give a **** and now poor Khan is wearing the clown makeup in front of millions.
                  Seems very clear to me that Golden Boy tried to force Khan on Mayweather so they could cash Khan out.

Comment

• guy is obviously lying

Comment

• floyd said these thing in september...

'If you deserve a chance against me then I will give you it but not because you are running your mouth off.
                      'I know Amir has been running his mouth off saying he wants to fight me but he wont earn a shot that way.
                      'If he works hard and proves he is worthy of a shot - that's when he will get his wish.'

Comment

Working...
                      X