Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Matchup: Amir Khan vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. Prediction & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Who out there is close to Mayweather's level?
    Nobody or at least nobody around 140-147 but that further shows why saying Khans never been outboxed doesn't really meaning anything.

He's never fought an overly good boxer.

Comment

• I guess my hope that the khan floyd fight doesn't happen is wasted, especially once Devon nutted on Sat. As long as danny doesn't have a fight announced I can hope he gets it but with each passing day it looks more and more like Khan.

Very dissapointing.

Comment

• Larry's going to love Mayweather's new definition of a champion.

"Floyd beat 46 champions. Who else has beaten 46 champions over 20 years? He's the GOAT."

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          He hasn fought Pacquaio and neither him or shot Barrera are closing to his level in terms of boxing ability.

The best boxer he's fought is Kotelnik, Malignaggi or Garcia and none are close to Mayweathers level in that regard.
          If you want to go on pure "boxing" ability, he completely dominated Judah who beat Mayweather to the punch for the early part of their fight. Zab's 4 rounds didn't mean jack v Khan whereas they do against other fighters.

Comment

• He's clearly just being **** in that interview. This is the Floyd I don't like. Waste of a fight

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I guess my hope that the khan floyd fight doesn't happen is wasted, especially once Devon nutted on Sat. As long as danny doesn't have a fight announced I can hope he gets it but with each passing day it looks more and more like Khan.

Very dissapointing.
              Yeah floyd vs khan is happening unfortunately, no doubt in my mind

Comment

• Floyd do the right thing and fight Khan

Comment

Nobody or at least nobody around 140-147 but that further shows why saying Khans never been outboxed doesn't really meaning anything.

He's never fought an overly good boxer.
                  well it seems he will now

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    If you want to go on pure "boxing" ability, he completely dominated Judah who beat Mayweather to the punch for the early part of their fight. Zab's 4 rounds didn't mean jack v Khan whereas they do against other fighters.
                    Judah fought Khan like 5 years after Mayweather so what relevance does that have? And what relevance does it have in general? Judah's not really a good boxer.

Garcia had no problems in the first 4 rounds of the Judah fight either.

Completely meaningless point.

Khans never been outboxed, he's also not really fought an overly good boxer. The best being guys who are levels below Mayweather.

Comment

Judah fought Khan like 5 years after Mayweather so what relevance does that have? And what relevance does it have in general? Judah's not really a good boxer.

Garcia had no problems in the first 4 rounds of the Judah fight either.

Completely meaningless point.

Khans never been outboxed, he's also not really fought an overly good boxer. The best being guys who are levels below Mayweather.
                      Garcia had a much harder time against a much older Judah than Khan did,

Comment

Working...
                      X