Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Matchup: Amir Khan vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. Prediction & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats really funny about this is that Khan seems to be on a serious decline.
    Floyd is supposed to be #1 P4P and the face of boxing etc...
    HE'S FIGHTING THE WORST VERSION OF KHAN EVER WTF!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      Exactly. GBP should have forced this fight to happen.
      They seem to content to finally cash Khan out. They've wanted this for years.

Comment

• lol oh man floyd is killing me here.....he doesnt want any of pac

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          They seem to content to finally cash Khan out. They've wanted this for years.
          There not cashing him out so much as trying to get a return on their investment. They lost a lot on him because he kept getting KTFO. Looks like the only way to gemake him viable again is have him perform well losing to floyd or, if he gets a "Bradley decision" win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
            lol oh man floyd is killing me here.....he doesnt want any of pac
            team Pac announced after the Rios fight that he would be back APril 12th when they knew floyd had an open date without an opponent on May 5th.

How does that amount to not wanting manny?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              No, that wouldn't force a Pacquiao fight. Only thing that needs to be forced in order to make that happen is Bob Arum. Forced out of the way.
              now the hard part to force floyd into getting in the ring with manny, good luck with that, even 50+mil couldnt do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                now the hard part to force floyd into getting in the ring with manny, good luck with that, even 50+mil couldnt do it.
                The only one who has refused to fight is manny and that has been on 2 occassions. Now he wouldn't take 50/50 nor would he take $40 mil which would be his biggest payday ever.

There is no way to fight someonewho keeps refusing to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  Sorry I don't live in pacland. Say hi to the neighbors for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Don't forget about Frank Ducketts. That dude will quit his job to spend all day defending Floyd taking this fight.
                    To be fair to Frank, he did say he wasn't buying this fight.

Comment

• So you are the king of boxing and you don't have a say so in who you fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X