Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Matchup: Amir Khan vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. Prediction & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a pathetic fight. Khan was probably a good fight before the Garcia KO stylistically, but he has no chance now.

Although I would laugh so hard if Khan beat Mayweather.

Comment

Meanwhile, the elder Mayweather believes that his son's fight against Khan should be an easy one. "I want my son to tear out his ass out of his frame," Mayweather Sr. told Hustleboss. "He better take Floyd because that is the only way he can get Floyd because he might not get to Devon Alexander, so his best stand is to take the one with Floyd," he added.

When Mayweather Sr. was asked if Amir Khan deserves a fight with Floyd, "he really don't deserve no fight with Floyd, but hey, I think, all these tough guy and the champions that Floyd have fought over the years, it is Floyd who deserves an easy ass fight like Amir Khan," he said.
      ROFLMFAOOOOOOoOOOO

Comment

Anything less than a Mayweather KO inside 5 rounds and he's a bum who needs to retire.

Comment

khan gets starched, what is there to predict?

Comment

The real question is who else would you rather see Floyd fight?

All are pointless excluding Pacquiao

Floyd beats all these mofo's but fighting Khan made sense business wise..

Comment

Khan V Mayweather- Style Make Fights...

So everyone talks about style makes fights so please elaborate how Mayweather destroys Khan? Lets be honest Mayweather is not stopping Khan, Mayweather does not have that power or does not have the intent to KO. Khan's chin is bad but its exaggerated to be that bad.

May wont have anything to counter, He's not a Gracia who likes to close his eyes no mater if he gets hit he will throw that hook, that's not Mayweather, he likes to counter proper, make the guy miss and boom come back with his own. But how would Mayweather counter a Khan who throws punches in bunches with tremendous speed.

In this fight Mayewather would look so old, so lost and his legs will look past their sale by date like a Bradley Marquez fight.

Question is you guys are so adamant about style make fights (rightly so) So how does Mayweather destroy Khan.

P.s no ignorant comments, I'm not here to convince anyone that Khan beats Mayweather, I just want an answer on how Mayweather destroys Khan just get some feed back from you good posters..

Thanks.

Comment

This is a sorry azz fight

Comment

Originally posted by Box3r View Post
                  So everyone talks about style makes fights so please elaborate how Mayweather destroys Khan? Lets be honest Mayweather is not stopping Khan, Mayweather does not have that power or does not have the intent to KO. Khan's chin is bad but its exaggerated to be that bad.

May wont have anything to counter, He's not a Gracia who likes to close his eyes no mater if he gets hit he will throw that hook, that's not Mayweather, he likes to counter proper, make the guy miss and boom come back with his own. But how would Mayweather counter a Khan who throws punches in bunches with tremendous speed.

In this fight Mayewather would look so old, so lost and his legs will look past their sale by date like a Bradley Marquez fight.

Question is you guys are so adamant about style make fights (rightly so) So how does Mayweather destroy Khan.

P.s no ignorant comments, I'm not here to convince anyone that Khan beats Mayweather, I just want an answer on how Mayweather destroys Khan just get some feed back from you good posters..

Thanks.
                  Too many haters on the boards...I guarantee one thing...this will be an ENTERTAINING fight.

Whether Mayweather knocks khan out or they go 12 rounds...you don't see many boring Khan fights.

Khan's speed will pose problems, IF he doesn't get reckless...all these people saying it's a ****ty opponent - I BET you they are watching the fight...one way or another.

Comment

Boring fight. It will resemble Rigo vs Agbeko.

There's no one there for Floyd other than pressure fighters. Khan is nothing like that.

Cotto 2 would have been huge.

Comment

Khan loses in every way and I don't think it would even be an exciting whooping.

2 years ago this match might have made me perk up. Now, no way.

Comment

Working...
                      X