• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg ppl this wut rly happ3n:

omg wbc plz ban him ppl pls

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      The TS has gone from bad to worse, lmao! I know for a fact that he cried the night Matthysse lost. Lovencina, Ferfal who now has an alt, JSFD, Mannie, and the rest of the Matthysse turds literally jumped at the TV screaming "more rabbit punches" and cried when the iron chinned Matthysse went down.

Excuse #1. Danny landed low blows
      #2. Matthysse gets thumbed
      #3. Matthysse gets eye ball grazed by glove
      #4. The ref was terrible
      #5. Frank Ducketts threw salt in the game
      #6. IF the eye didn't swell, Matthysse wins
      #7. Matthysse wasn't allowed to throw enough rabbit punches

Now if you have any more Matthysse fanatics excuses, hmu, or post them here.

His corner forgot to give him them Amino Acid pills between rounds.

One big excuse I heard which you didn't list, from the Matthysse clan, was that he was having an off-night. That he wasn't himself that night.

I

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        His corner forgot to give him them Amino Acid pills between rounds.

One big excuse I heard which you didn't list, from the Matthysse clan, was that he was having an off-night. That he wasn't himself that night.

I
        According to them it's "the worse he's ever looked" They don't stop to think that MAYBE it was Garcia's foot movement, and counter punching that was throwing Matthysse off. NO it had to be because Matthysse was the one having a bad night

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          The TS has gone from bad to worse, lmao! I know for a fact that he cried the night Matthysse lost. Lovencina, Ferfal who now has an alt, JSFD, Mannie, and the rest of the Matthysse turds literally jumped at the TV screaming "more rabbit punches" and cried when the iron chinned Matthysse went down.

Excuse #1. Danny landed low blows
          #2. Matthysse gets thumbed
          #3. Matthysse gets eye ball grazed by glove
          #4. The ref was terrible
          #5. Frank Ducketts threw salt in the game
          #6. IF the eye didn't swell, Matthysse wins
          #7. Matthysse wasn't allowed to throw enough rabbit punches

Now if you have any more Matthysse fanatics excuses, hmu, or post them here.

hahahahaha they are like backstreet boys groupies, crying and sobbing and coming up with irrational fantasies in order to try and figure out why their superhero didn't destroy Danny in 3 rounds they can't accept the truth that Matthysse got exposed, outboxed and out thought so they come up with silly revisionist thinking as to why the fight didn't go the way they expected. It's so funny how quiet JSFD26 has been in regards to this fight LMFAO....dude was the worst groupie of them all..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovci View Post
            Garcia won, although he should rematch to prove he clearly is the better fighter.

Last edited by KeepItObjective; 10-11-2013, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
              Garcia fans are petty...

There's a reason you don't want to see an immediate rematch, huh? Lmfao
              Ooooooooooooh I can feel the pain when reading this post.....soo sooooo bitter

Comment

• Originally posted by TylerLim View Post
                Its a great fight lets go again and hope for no accidents
                Originally posted by TylerLim View Post
                This 100% and may the best man win.
                Go away FerFAL you clown. There were no accidents you fool Matthysse got his ass whipped truly pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  One month ban bet. Marquez over Bradley. Bringer said he'd honor it if you're not a *****. Nobody wants you're ass around anyways its a truly 50/50 if you win I'm gone for a month and you jerk off to tranny all you want.
                  He's trying to sound brave lol, lmao!

How come you didn't want to make this bet when Matthysse and Garcia fought, lmmfao? There is no Black fighter/Mexican fighter angle. I like both guys. You aren't tough trying to make a bet out of the blue, lmao. I like both fighters.

I didn't pick a winner for this fight yet you think I'm pulling for Bradley. Under pressure you fold like a cheap suit. You don't want me around because you hate that I'm right about you clown, and truth be told...nobody even respects you as a poster. I don't even know why I'm even talking to you right now.

Comment

• Keep is killing you guys, lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                      According to them it's "the worse he's ever looked" They don't stop to think that MAYBE it was Garcia's foot movement, and counter punching that was throwing Matthysse off. NO it had to be because Matthysse was the one having a bad night
                      No one has ever said that, I have literally not seen that said once.

Comment

Working...
                      X