Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a great fight lets go again and hope for no accidents

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
      I wonder how well Garcia would have fared had Matthyse's glove lumped his eye up in similar manner. A rematch will still generate alot of buzz, why do Garcia's fans get so defensive? It was a competitive fight against the two best the division had to offer.
      This 100% and may the best man win.

Comment

Great video! Id thought it was the straight right to the eye that caused it but this is even more of a freak injury. Danny did his thing and fought a hell of a fight, his stock went up imo but i think the eye injury leaves reasonable doubt and while id now probably favour Garcia in a rematch im not sure we know who the better fighter is yet.

Comment

This is just another case of Lucas fans trying to justify his loss with excuses because of how idiotic they look for predicting a so called distruction of Garcia.

Comment

Why are people assuming the punch that caused the swelling had to be the one that fractured his the bone as well? It's likely the punches Garcia hit afterwards when Lucas couldn't see caused it. It wasn't until the eye swelled that Garcia was even able to hit the left hook with any real success.

**** like this happens in fights. I'd like to see a rematch as a Matthysse fan, but it probably won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              Mattyse didn't put pressure for 2 reasons, Danny was moving JUST enough to keep Lucas off balance. Secondly, Danny doesn't hit like some b*tch... only Margarito is dumb enough to actually want to absorb that type of punishment.
              He was upping the pressure successfully in the 5th and 6th. They were his best rounds. Then this happened in the 7th, and it clearly changed the fight. I don't see why people pretend otherwise, stuff like this happens all the time in boxing, it doesn't take away from the win to acknowledge it. Garcia still had to take advantage and still had to fight his way to the win when Lucas came on at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                Nothing could ever top this level.of whining. What's worse is this is combat sport and most of us are grown men. Lol, its amazing
                Pretty sad if you ask me.

I didn't expect it to be long until the excuses starting pouring in.

Comment

Im not a massive Matthysse fan or a Garcia fan either though i do like them both. I saw Danny win the fight fair and square and i dont think anyone reasonable is saying otherwise but in boxing fighters suffer injuries that can alter the course of a fight whether its caused by a punch or otherwise and i think we had a great fight first time around that would have been even better if not for the swelling to Matthysse's eye and who knows maybe just maybe even a different result. Point is im not convinced Danny Garcia is Lucas Matthysse's superior yet

Comment

Man yall butthurt Matthysse groupies need to give it a rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      One month ban bet. Marquez over Bradley. Bringer said he'd honor it if you're not a *****. Nobody wants you're ass around anyways its a truly 50/50 if you win I'm gone for a month and you jerk off to ****** all you want.
                      Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                      inb4 ducketts ducks you again
                      3 days straights he ducks this bet he's shook

Comment

Working...
                      X