• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvsthedickcityboxing View Post
    Lmfao sure he was... Sure he was.
    Garcia fans are petty...

There's a reason you don't want to see an immediate rematch, huh? Lmfao
    Last edited by JDezi4; 10-10-2013, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      yea im sure that hit caused a fracture in his orbital bone
      Could have been the series of flush left hooks he landed afterward since Matthysse couldn't see him coming...

#1 guy vs #2 guy AGAIN? Who wants to see that?

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
        Garcia fans are petty...

Garcia fans are petty? Damn, dude. We've seen nothing but crying and excuses out of Matthysse's fans since the night of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
          Garcia fans are petty...

I don't want to see it because I don't think he deserves it but if it happens Mathysse gets stopped... And all you clowns go away... Sounds good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            Garcia fans are petty? Damn, dude. We've seen nothing but crying and excuses out of Matthysse's fans since the night of the fight.
            Garcia fans are somehow "butt hurt" too ... Funny ****

Comment

I wonder how well Garcia would have fared had Matthyse's glove lumped his eye up in similar manner. A rematch will still generate alot of buzz, why do Garcia's fans get so defensive? It was a competitive fight against the two best the division had to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                I wonder how well Garcia would have fared had Matthyse's glove lumped his eye up in similar manner. A rematch will still generate alot of buzz, why do Garcia's fans get so defensive? It was a competitive fight against the two best the division had to offer.
                They get defensive because of delusional Matthysse fans. Garcia WON the fight. There's nothing to be defensive about, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                  Wow just wow... Lucas would've had to knock him down too. Don't think he can.

Comment

Danny proved he's the superior fighter and he literally broke Matthysse's face. Danny ****s Lucas up even worse in a rematch. Lucas is a solid contender and nothing more. Dude was grossly overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                      If so, then u guys bother commenting on this thread for what again?

What you've seen demand for a rematch, and a series of lists for reasons why it should happen

What have u guys been doing? I don't even see any thread about Garcia's next fight? Any alternative routes other than a Matthysse rematch?

I mean, why would Garcia fans shit on a rematch? The fight was entertaining, it was competitive, Matthysse is still the #1 contender for his title, and most notably (this is specifically for you Garcia fans) YOU'RE GUY WON THE FIRST FIGHT, e.g. is the favorite to win a rematch

Convince me it isn't fear

Comment

Working...
                      X