No announcement yet.

The Massive Left Hook That Turned The Garcia/Matthysse Fight Around **Video**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Yeah I know you don't pull for a fighter til after they've won. You didn't talk any ish until after ****** won. You're taints so blown out from rican pounding that you can't be bothered with a challenge? Go gargle Floyd's and Danny's love cum you disingenuous ass clown.
    suckkets got exposed

Comment

• These Matthysse groupies are the most emotional, irrational morons in boxing history. You morons are like Ron Paul fans who spam the internet with all the wishful thinking BS and then when y'all get hit with the brutal truth y'all start rationalising, and looking for all of the excuses under the sun. Truly the biggest buffoons in the history of the game...Reminds me of when Danny made Khan dance like a pony then people started talking **** like ''Ohhh he was dominating before the lucky shot'' Get the F outta here

Comment

• Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
        These Matthysse groupies are the most emotional, irrational morons in boxing history. You morons are like Ron Paul fans who spam the internet with all the wishful thinking BS and then when y'all get hit with the brutal truth y'all start rationalising, and looking for all of the excuses under the sun. Truly the biggest buffoons in the history of the game...Reminds me of when Danny made Khan dance like a pony then people started talking **** like ''Ohhh he was dominating before the lucky shot'' Get the F outta here

Keep, turn it off man. Turn it off!

Your work is appreciated and a job well done!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Keep, turn it off man. Turn it off!

Your work is appreciated and a job well done!
          Youre running your **** sucking mouth on about how stevens is gonna whip GGG. One month ban bet that GGG destroys Stevens or is youre blown out gaping rican pounded ass to scared?

Comment

Youre running your **** sucking mouth on about how stevens is gonna whip GGG. One month ban bet that GGG destroys Stevens or is youre blown out gaping rican pounded ass to scared?
            He'll just ignore you Mannie

Comment

• Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
              Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaa
              Is the noise I made when my dad shoved his cock in my ass

What I was trying to say was "I Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaant more please!"... Just couldn't let it out
              And no one cares what Garcia does next... He got lucky, everyone but his fans know it (to be honest, his fans know it too... That's why Matthysse needs to "prove himself" before getting a rematch), and now they're taking the victory and running with it

Who can blame them, it was a shot in the dark and they got lucky...

Garcia fans
              Last edited by JDezi4; 10-11-2013, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                He'll just ignore you Mannie
                Everywhere that slave for rican **** goes ill be there to remind him of his ***** ass fear.

Comment

How come you didn't ask me this ban bet when Garcia and Matthysse fought, lmao? I would've bet your sorry, degenerate ass a year long ban.

You know why you didn't bet on that fight or Floyd? Because deep down you knew who would win, and you were truly scared. You've always been scared. And when you live in fear, your worst nightmares comes to fruition. Danny broke his eye, and put him down....and you didn't think that it could happen.

Now that you think you have a sure thing in GG, you want to bet, lmao. Coward.

I hope Stevens beats GG's ass. Chaves, Matthysse, and next up is Maidana. You should ban yourself for insubmissinformation lol. As a matter of fact, I want an apology. We all want an apology you p***y. Bow down and apologize to all of us for your weak ass knowledge and over doing it day after day after day. Apologize Emmanuel.
                  Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 10-11-2013, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                    And no one cares what Garcia does next... He got lucky, everyone but his fans know it (to be honest, his fans know it too... That's why Matthysse needs to "prove himself" before getting a rematch), and now they're taking the victory and running with it

Who can blame them, it was a shot in the dark and they got lucky...

Garcia fans
                    Danny beat his ass. It's not our fault that you don't know what a clear win is and that fists do the talking, and luck plays no part in boxing. Don't be like Mannie. Don't go that route. I'll **** all over you!

Comment

Everywhere that slave for rican **** goes ill be there to remind him of his ***** ass fear.
                      Every time you post, I'll be there and have been there making sure that you stay in your lane. You asked me to leave you alone too, lmao.

Get rid of the avy. That mother****er can't win big fights, lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X