No announcement yet.

The Massive Left Hook That Turned The Garcia/Matthysse Fight Around **Video**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
    I don't want to see it because I don't think he deserves it but if it happens Mathysse gets stopped... And all you clowns go away... Sounds good to me.
    We won't go away, just come be with more logical reasons as to why it happened again.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
      Quit putting ugly *****es in your sig. Arent your painfully ****** posts enough?
      You don't even know who that is in my avy, lmao.
      You want to know about pain? Ask your hero how his eye felt after his fight with Danny. Sore losers like you should be banned from this site. It's time you changed your avy, sig, and your life clown.

Fans are tired of your mentally weak ass posting garbage day after day, excuse after excuse. If you have heart, you'd just ban yourself and start over you walking, wimpy bag of obese embarrassment.
      Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 10-11-2013, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
        We won't go away, just come be with more logical reasons as to why it happened again.
        You've been away. You clowns just keep trying to come back. You're even using alts and not caring either, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          You've been away. You clowns just keep trying to come back. You're even using alts and not caring either, lmao.
          One month ban bet. Marquez over Bradley. Bringer said he'd honor it if you're not a *****. Nobody wants you're ass around anyways its a truly 50/50 if you win I'm gone for a month and you jerk off to ****** all you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            One month ban bet. Marquez over Bradley. Bringer said he'd honor it if you're not a *****. Nobody wants you're ass around anyways its a truly 50/50 if you win I'm gone for a month and you jerk off to ****** all you want.
            inb4 ducketts ducks you again

Comment

lol Sucketts is going to duck this offer AGAIN.

Comment

the bet should be a video suking his own ****.

Comment

catch a

followed by a

Comment

such a broken down desperate group

MORE tears please..............

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                      The fight turned in Danny's favor because he's the superior fighter compared to Lucas. Its people like you that get me hard, and make me want to **********
                      Lol, and there goes any chance of me giving any kind of crap what u have to say... Its just that simple, huh? He's just better... The first 6 rounds (which were at best a draw, and at worst 5-1 Matthysse) mean nothing...

You clearly didn't watch the fight, you were most likely sitting on you couch with you eyes closed until u heard one of your guests shout "Oh, shit... He swelled his eye!". Cause from that point it was down hill for Matthysse, and uphill for the crotch of your pants

Its people like you that keep me away from boxing forums... (Don't worry, its not as bad outside with real people as you probably think it is, you should try it one day)
                      Last edited by JDezi4; 10-11-2013, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X