Bradley Damaged from Prov War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley is fine.

Comment

Bradley's recovery ability was almost inhuman in the Prov fight! But we saw what Marquez did to Pac with just one sniper shot.

Bradley's luck has run out.

Comment

That was not the kind of beating that fighters lose something. You can come back from a concussion.

Comment

Bradley is a highly gifted athlete with great foot and hand speed, combinations, stamina and a steel chin. But unlike Mayweather, he takes serious punishment in every fight. Bradley will never be a Mayweather or Rigondeaux defensively, and that will be his downfall.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            That was not the kind of beating that fighters lose something. You can come back from a concussion.

Comment

Possibly.

When a guy is slurring his words and has balance issues months after the fight then alarm bells are ringing.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Mosley-Forrest and Vargas-Trinidad come to mind. Both guys went on to accomplish more, but neither ever looked the same in the ring again.
                Vargas-Tito is pretty much a poster example of a fighter being effected by a fight.

Vargas' chin and resistance was never the same after that fight.

Comment

You guys counted Cotto out also after the beating that he took. I'm not beat. Bradley says that he is ok. I believe him.

Comment

I think it has affected him mentally more than anything. Bradley is lucky he didn't lose two in a row and he knows it. I don't care how many times he says he beat Manny, he didn't and deep down he knows it. Then he almost gets knocked out by a espn level fighter. Now people make out Provodnikov to be some beast but they should go back and watch his fights with Corley and Herrera where he looked lackluster against a old faded vet and another espn level fighter.

We will see on sat how much was taken out if him in ha fight. Will Marquez's age catch up with him? That question is just as relevant and will all he wear and tear show up in his fight. Marquez has been in some grueling wars, but he's never taken he kind of punishment Bradley took against Provo. We'll see come Saturday.

WAR MARQUEZ

Comment

I said after that fight, that the fight he had with Prov will have a forever effect on him. It was way too prolonged. He might have a couple more fights in him, but he will never be quite the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X