No announcement yet.

Bradley Damaged from Prov War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley Damaged from Prov War

Just got done watching the latest 24 7 and noticed tim looks like he has suffered some bad effects from that war, his eyes look different like hes still not all there, whats every ones opinion !!!!!!

I hope people stopped babying boxers thinking that once one lost its already the end. Fighters are not weak as you are theres reason that they are there. Dayum! people are so lazy today, they already have internet, history at the tip of their hands still they want to be spoon fed. Either its lazyness or stupidity.

Comment

They are doing good in there way and work well.

Comment

The way people are going on about it, you'd think Bradley was the only fighter in history to ever be in a war.

Comment

I'm callin' BS on that.

Both guys are legit tough guys and top pros.

They're gonna' be ready and this is gonna' be a high level, if brutal, chess match.

WAR DINAMITA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
            I hope people stopped babying boxers thinking that once one lost its already the end. Fighters are not weak as you are theres reason that they are there. Dayum! people are so lazy today, they already have internet, history at the tip of their hands still they want to be spoon fed. Either its lazyness or stupidity.

he was in a 12 round war. he was almost knocked out in the first round, and again in the 12th he was badly hurt. there were several stretches during that fight where bradley was out on his feet.

fighters have been recognized to have taken life changing punishment in one, prolonged war. plenty of fighters have been completely ruined after a fight like that.

bradley has peaked. count on it. will he go on to accomplish things in boxing? perhaps. he won't get any better, though. he's 30, and coming off of a vicious war with ruslan provodnikov.

often, concussions in boxing are too small to measure. bradley went to the hospital (without a baseline exam, i believe,) and showed a measurable concussion on a brain scan. that's head trauma.

provodnikov is a good fighter with power an experience, but he's still ruslan f#cking provodnikov, a sparring partner and ESPN fighter for several years.

Comment

We will come back to this when Bradley outboxes Marquez for 12 rounds just like May did.

I can name a few boxers that have gone to war on several fights Marquez is one example..........do you think he is shot or damaged goods?

I think Bradley's last fight made him a better boxer!
              Last edited by whitealltrac; 10-07-2013, 07:47 AM.

Comment

you guys are also forgetting how hard pacqauio punches, and that bradley took his best gas for 12 rounds prior to the provodnikov fight.

that's two losses in a row, over 24 rounds, against big punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
                  We will come back to this when Bradley outboxes Marquez for 12 rounds just like May did.

I can name a few boxers that have gone to war on several fights Marquez is one example..........do you think he is shot?

shot?

no

on the downside?
                  absolutely.

Comment

Bradley is a class b fighter, that's all.

Comment

Working...
                    X