Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley Damaged from Prov War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he's "damaged" per say, what I took from it was that's his punch resistance will be a vulnerability against Marquez.
    Last edited by _original_; 10-08-2013, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      You must be completely out of your mind with this assessment.
      Actually bro, Manny said himself Marg hurt his body and IIRC Manny was laid up in bed after that fight. But I don't agree about the legs part though.

IMO of course Bradley will say he is OK (most other boxers will say that also). The main thing is his medical screening checked out OK. But in all seriousness, no matter how minor a past brain injury is that is very SERIOUS to that boxer and his family to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Project View Post
        Bradley does look different to me. Something wrong about him. I hope he makes it out okay...

a fight like that takes something out of a man.

he is not the same man he used to be. some of the greats have been able to move on from fights like that and do great things. tim bradley is not a great fighter.

i wish him the best. he might get some things done in boxing in the next couple of years, but he's surely hit his peak.

Comment

I'm a huge Bradley fan, but I'm pretty sure he's getting knocked out

I mean, I cheered when he robbed Manny... I gave 0 crap about the sport in that moment... I was freaking ecstatic

But he is definitely gonna get knocked out, barring a age catching up with Marquez, or a disgraceful display of running and holding

Comment

Originally posted by aussie-brawler View Post
            Just got done watching the latest 24 7 and noticed tim looks like he has suffered some bad effects from that war, his eyes look different like hes still not all there, whats every ones opinion !!!!!!
            My opinion is that you and a lot of other people are reaching. Marquez' face has been bashed in numerous times and he has taken TONS more punches over his career than Tim has. Dude comes in, gets zinged by some punches and all of a sudden he's damaged goods, as if he goes out there and just gets clubbed in the noggin all fight, every fight.

Comment

Bradley was out on his feet, with those PEDs that JMM is taking, he will no doubt KTFO Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Bradley has been diagnosed as fine. If you watched 24/7 he gave you the ok in his own words.
                Juanma Lopez is fine too lol.

He feels fine, sure and is "ok" but that doesnt mean damage was not done. Look at guys like Wilfredo Benitez. Sure he was "fine" at first. Look at Meldrick Taylor. The problems don't happen 'til later and sometimes they're even noticeable within months or years. Maybe Bradley goes on to not be an idiot and box the rest of his career and somehow manage to avoid much punishment and hopefully it doesn't accumulate or give him any long term damage... HOPEFULLY.

Comment

Working...
                X