Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I could've sworn Trout was supposed to school Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i honestly thought trout was gunna beat him in a close decision at the time canelo hadn't been tested but i respect him and trout is canelos first credible win in his hbo highlight reel

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
      i remember it wrong lol, man shut the **** up, in the threads i was in, the convo's, the majority were picking trout

The poll is right there to see it was clearly split right down the middle.

Comment

trout is better than anybody floyd has beaten in a looong time. I mean who's the best floyd has beaten lately? Cotto? ... well who else beat cotto?

Comment

Canelo beats Trout and now he's clearly top fighter, ugh. I hate the way 154 is right now. Mayweather and Cotto have messed it up.

Comment

I honestly thought Trout won that fight. I looked for rounds to give Canelo and struggled to do so. Canelo fought 45 seconds per round.

Comment

So when I provide a goddamn poll telling you who was picking who, it's full of **** because you don't want to believe it? That's just the one I used because it was the biggest, look at the other ones yourself and you'll see they were the same. It was a dead-even fight around here, the only ones trying to kid anyone are the people suggesting otherwise.

Comment

Its true many people on here were predicting that Trout would school and expose the young ginger.
                I remember a thread saying Canelo pulled out of the Floyd/Ghost undercard because he was afraid of facing Trout with a Floyd payday on the line. Quite a few regulars here supported that theory.
                Then when Canelo pushed for the Trout fight against Golden Boy's wishes the many started the theory that Trout would get exposed.Bushbaby was all in on the Trout hype but to his credit he gave Canelo props after the victory.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  So when I provide a goddamn poll telling you who was picking who, it's full of **** because you don't want to believe it? That's just the one I used because it was the biggest, look at the other ones yourself and you'll see they were the same. It was a dead-even fight around here, the only ones trying to kid anyone are the people suggesting otherwise.
                  98% picked Trout and the 2% who didn't were Trout haters.

That's how I remember it.

They all picked Trout to win over 12 points aswell.

That's how I remember it.

Comment

TBH that fight should have been tied

Canelo didn't take Trout to school or vice versa

What we saw was one man who threw little punches and gassed

and another man who threw lots of punches with little power behind them

The judges sided with the guy throwing the harder punches

However neither man came across impressive, both have many flaws.

Comment

I don't know why I bother to look this stuff up anymore. People started talking **** about everyone picking Donaire over Rigo, I provide the poll showing it was a 60-40 fight here, and people tell me I'm wrong still. I do the same here, people tell me I'm wrong still.

Why ask? Why not name the thread "Trout was supposed to school Canelo and only those who believe me are allowed in" so I don't waste my time?

Comment

Working...
                      X