Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just came across this from the past, who remembers margarito scaring floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Margarito?

Comment

Margarito is one of the 10 missed/ducked,avoided fighters

Floyd never faught him , we will never know

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
        Pacquiao fought Kendall Holt? Pacquiao fought Shane when people were asking for that fight? Pacquiao fought Martinez when Martinez told him he would meet him at 150? Pacquiao fought Cotto at 154? Pacquiao fought Nate Campbell? Oh....ok.
        Lmfao at holt. Who cares what weight PAC fought Cotto at? Look what he did to his face. I know u ain't gonna talk about weight when may is the catch weight queen.

Comment

The only chicken in this video is Margarito. He was so scared to fight a grandpa he had to load his gloves. It's easy to play the warrior and throw challenge to everybody when you load your gloves.

It also always amaze me that people always fail to understand that of course a guy like Margarito will chase a guy like Floyd, they know thats the way to make a ton of $$$$. Floyd on the other hand was chasing at that time a fight against Mosley or DLH

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            The hate for Floyd even brings out body language experts

Watching the hate is fun
            Exactly. Before every floyd fight they say hes shook at the weigh in. We know what happens in the ring. Guys stop throwing punches because they afraid to get hit.

Comment

I'm pretty sure this videos been posted a million times.

Comment

Working...
              X