Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just came across this from the past, who remembers margarito scaring floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isnt this the guy that got caught cheating and then watched his whole career go up in flames

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Isnt this the guy that got caught cheating and then watched his whole career go up in flames
      It's the guy that got exposed a number of times before he got caught cheating only to never bounce back again. That's the guy I think people on here seem to think was a monster

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
        Dang Floyd looked terrified. I think his anus puckered. Floyd would have been knocked spark out if he fought margarito. That's why the fight didn't happen.
        I don't get it. Why would Floyd be worried about Margarito hearing him? The guy doesn't speak English. He needed an interpreter to understand Floyd when he was speaking to his face. You think he's worried about Margarito listening to him over his shoulder? It doesn't make sense. I understand the whole Floyd ducked Margarito argument but I think you are reaching a little bit on that video.

Comment

Originally posted by TooSweet View Post
          I don't get it. Why would Floyd be worried about Margarito hearing him? The guy doesn't speak English. He needed an interpreter to understand Floyd when he was speaking to his face. You think he's worried about Margarito listening to him over his shoulder? It doesn't make sense. I understand the whole Floyd ducked Margarito argument but I think you are reaching a little bit on that video.
          Seriously Margarito hadn't beaten anybody. I wonder if Floyd even knew who he was

Comment

was this video before or after the Clottey fight? i cant remember

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
              was this video before or after the Clottey fight? i cant remember
              Before, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

you can see in this video as well

around 1 minute in, floyd starts talking about trash about margo, whilst also admitting he will not fight the best guys to avoid losing

this was his pre body guard days, so nobody told him margarito was a few tables down and someone told margo floyd was chatting rubbish

I just cannot stop laughing at how scared the guy got, after that he hired body guards lmao

We now know why floyd turned down a career high pay day to fight him, jesus

the question I have was why was floyd to afraid of margarito? the guy looked like he shat himself, we all know floyd retired to duck him and others but seriously imagine what he was like in prison if he got scared here
                No one will take you seriously but you tell no lie, for whatever his reason was, he did what ever he had to, to avoid Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
                  No one will take you seriously but you tell no lie, for whatever his reason was, he did what ever he had to, to avoid Margarito.
                  You're absolutely right. Just like even now he won't fight PAC. Even though he is an aging fighter an has been brutally ko'd. May is still afraid.

Comment

Lol for those saying margo had to keep earning it, are you forgetting Floyd actually retired to duck him lol

Floyd came back out of retirement when most the competition were done. Even then he ducked the only threat pac

Lmao

Margo offered Floyd his highest pay day to fight him in response Floyd promised him a fight, then Floyd went home and retired to duck him instead

Lol the so called best folks retiring to duck the best competition infanct he admits in the video, he does not fight the best.

Comment

Floyd fights always bring out the biggest haters on NSB. It will only get worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X