Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just came across this from the past, who remembers margarito scaring floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd was probably just caught off guard, folks shouldn't make a big deal out of everything. People also said Mayweather was scared of Mosely when he entered the ring to after one of his fights.......we all know how that turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
      Floyd was probably just caught off guard, folks shouldn't make a big deal out of everything. People also said Mayweather was scared of Mosely when he entered the ring to after one of his fights.......we all know how that turned out.
      No this is different! Ill let them tell you how it is different

Comment

I remember Floyd was at the same club as margarito back in 08. Floyd caught a glimpse from across the room and quickly pretended to drop something on the ground. Floyd proceeded to crawl on his hands and knees to the fire exit.

Comment

More Soap Opera Bullshet... Floyd UD Margarito and ANY weight.

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
            I remember Floyd was at the same club as margarito back in 08. Floyd caught a glimpse from across the room and quickly pretended to drop something on the ground. Floyd proceeded to crawl on his hands and knees to the fire exit.
            Or what about the time Floyd and Mosley were at Cowboy Stadium and Pacquiao and Tony were shook to enter the building......see, I can make **** up too.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
              Or what about the time Floyd and Mosley were at Cowboy Stadium and Pacquiao and Tony were shook to enter the building......see, I can make **** up too.
              Tony and PAC aren't ducks like the money gay

Comment

Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
                Yes but Margarito even admitted that Santos won the fight, he said it mid ring and then ran back down to 147 to pick on lightweights like a shot Golden Johnson

I don't love Mayweather, lets not pretend he was scared of some nobody like Margarito though when he fought better fighters before and after that video was taken.
                Another dude that didn't see the fights.

I love how people are so quick to talk just cause other dudes who didn't watch the fight either, say it.

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
                  Tony and PAC aren't ducks like the money gay
                  Pacquiao fought Kendall Holt? Pacquiao fought Shane when people were asking for that fight? Pacquiao fought Martinez when Martinez told him he would meet him at 150? Pacquiao fought Cotto at 154? Pacquiao fought Nate Campbell? Oh....ok.

Comment

Remembers? If you were following the sport at the time there was almost nothing else people were talking about. Impossible to forget.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                      Pacquiao fought Kendall Holt?

Comment

Working...
                      X