Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just came across this from the past, who remembers margarito scaring floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
    Seriously Margarito hadn't beaten anybody. I wonder if Floyd even knew who he was
    You're mistaken.. he had beaten the ever so dangerous Hercules Kyvelos on espn2. Damn it, then lost to Santos.. never mind

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      You're mistaken.. he had beaten the ever so dangerous Hercules Kyvelos on espn2. Damn it, then lost to Santos.. never mind
      Lol....point exactly

Comment

I cant see how floyd fans say maywaether wasnt scared shtless in that video. Dude was scared shtless

Comment

Floyd did look a lil shook up

Comment

I remember it & I also remember other fighters scaring him... Sometimes even into "retirement" lol! Nsb thou bunch of his fan boys that don't know anything other than his name will defend him. If Floyd had a third of the courage Margarito had he'd be more respected by REAL boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
              I remember it & I also remember other fighters scaring him... Sometimes even into "retirement" lol! Nsb thou bunch of his fan boys that don't know anything other than his name will defend him. If Floyd had a third of the courage Margarito had he'd be more respected by REAL boxing fans.
              Yeah Margarito the cheat. What courage!

Comment

Floyd looked scared,,, i will admit,,,

but floyd would have made margs look like baldomir,,, maybe alittle more competitive and margs would have given him hell the last 3,4 rounds but floyd would have already built a lead on the scorecards and would win a close UD.....

I really wish they would have fought just so we wouldnt be subjected to the endless debate about them

but floyd did look shook,,,, in a street fight margs shanks that dude

Comment

how is a cheater that cant even speak english scare one of the greatest to ever do it? come up with something better

Comment

TS,calls floyd a ducker and cherrypicker and joe calzaghe a atg

Comment

The hate for Floyd even brings out body language experts

Watching the hate is fun

Comment

Working...
                      X