Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just came across this from the past, who remembers margarito scaring floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just came across this from the past, who remembers margarito scaring floyd?

you can see in this video as well

around 1 minute in, floyd starts talking about trash about margo, whilst also admitting he will not fight the best guys to avoid losing

this was his pre body guard days, so nobody told him margarito was a few tables down and someone told margo floyd was chatting rubbish

I just cannot stop laughing at how scared the guy got, after that he hired body guards lmao

We now know why floyd turned down a career high pay day to fight him, jesus

the question I have was why was floyd to afraid of margarito? the guy looked like he shat himself, we all know floyd retired to duck him and others but seriously imagine what he was like in prison if he got scared here
    Last edited by lfc19titles; 08-27-2013, 01:05 PM.

Didn't you just post this in another thread? Who the hell was Margarito.

The guy had just gotten whooped back to welter by Santos

Comment

Trolls trolling again. A Floyd fight must be coming up.

He told Margarito to keep winning and he couldnt. Also Arum wanted to lock him into a multi fight deal.

Comment

Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
        Didn't you just post this in another thread? Who the hell was Margarito.

The guy had just gotten whooped back to welter by Santos
        Ok, you have to be one of the most clueless people on here that just spits lies consistently--that or you dont know and are making bad guesses.

first you said kessler was a nobody when he fought joecal...yeah no explanation necessary there

then you say santos whooped margs...actually that fight was stopped by accidental headbutt in 2004

then you say "who was margs?"....while he wasnt some sort of elite beast, he was known and had defended the WBO strap a few times

if you want to love floyd, love him...but at least try to know what you are talking about and get basic facts straight

Comment

oh and the santos fight was for a 154 belt

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
            Ok, you have to be one of the most clueless people on here that just spits lies consistently--that or you dont know and are making bad guesses.

first you said kessler was a nobody when he fought joecal...yeah no explanation necessary there

then you say santos whooped margs...actually that fight was stopped by accidental headbutt in 2004

then you say "who was margs?"....while he wasnt some sort of elite beast, he was known and had defended the WBO strap a few times

if you want to love floyd, love him...but at least try to know what you are talking about and get basic facts straight
            Yes but Margarito even admitted that Santos won the fight, he said it mid ring and then ran back down to 147 to pick on lightweights like a shot Golden Johnson

I don't love Mayweather, lets not pretend he was scared of some nobody like Margarito though when he fought better fighters before and after that video was taken.

Comment

who's margarito?

Comment

This topic comes up all the time and it is a flat out lie. Floyd basically told him to his face that he was a nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
                  Yes but Margarito even admitted that Santos won the fight, he said it mid ring and then ran back down to 147 to pick on lightweights like a shot Golden Johnson

I don't love Mayweather, lets not pretend he was scared of some nobody like Margarito though when he fought better fighters before and after that video was taken.
                  im not commenting on who was scared of who...but if you want to defend it, at least make a real argument and not make isht up.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
                    im not commenting on who was scared of who...but if you want to defend it, at least make a real argument and not make isht up.
                    I'm not making anything up. Margarito hadn't beaten anyone of note - Fact.

Comment

Working...
                    X