Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: No Shot For Pacquiao , He Blew His Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive followed boxing since a young kid and ive never witnessed a more coward boxer than floyd mayweather absolutely unbeleivable

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      ppv buys do not readily equate to the selling power of the winner of a main featured bout.....
      Well, this applies to Pacquiao as well, does it not?

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      oscar, who lost, was the main draw vs floyd....
      Of course he was, but his biggest PPV was 1.4mil vs. Trinidad. So where did the other 1.2 come from? How many did Pac do w/ODH again?

the last floyd fight did not really made well.....
      No one knows what the PPV was on his last fight. He has more proof that it did over a mil than Pac has for his recent numbers. The head of Showtime Sports said it was over 1 mil, but those are doubted. The only word we have for Pac's numbers is Arum, yet everyone quotes those as if they're facts.

it could have been less without the supporting bouts....
      Same goes for PPV headliner, including Pac. Point is, when you are the headlining act, you get the credit.
      Last edited by megadeth; 08-21-2013, 04:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HELLRAZAH View Post
        ive followed boxing since a young kid and ive never witnessed a more coward boxer than floyd mayweather absolutely unbeleivable
        That will be the impression for many years to come. No amount of defending will reverse it. All these debates and arguments will just be forgotten like anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by y2k View Post
          Why do people hate floyd decision? I would do the same, why would i fight a man that has a chance to beat me.
          Got nothing to do with it kid , Floyd schools him and always will , this is about why should Floyd give him his biggest payday considering all that went down , Floyd wont be a patsy in this , but you stupid little kids don't see nothing but a rooster sticking his chest out , you don't see Manny cashing out on the back of beating bums , we don't see Manny talking about Rios LOL , its all so transparent and you Pac ******s are oblivious to the cash out , hype is what got Manny a long way , all the way to the KO

Now he thinks he can get to Floyd on hype after running away from a 50/50 when it really ment something , in the very least the hype job needs to beat some WWs , Floyd got a real fight to take off .

Comment

• Originally posted by HELLRAZAH View Post
            ive followed boxing since a young kid and ive never witnessed a more coward boxer than floyd mayweather absolutely unbeleivable
            young kid LOL , your 26 LOL , WTF you gunna know about boxing , unless your a main event fighter since you were 20 or lived around world class fighters you don't know fck all , watching live events on your monitor don't give you nothing but a hype influenced interpretation , I doubt you got the experience to decipher what your looking at .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              young kid LOL , your 26 LOL , WTF you gunna know about boxing , unless your a main event fighter since you were 20 or lived around world class fighters you don't know fck all , watching live events on your monitor don't give you nothing but a hype influenced interpretation , I doubt you got the experience to decipher what your looking at .
              You, sir, are an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
                You, sir, are an idiot.
                HaHaHa , if I wasn't upsetting idiots then I might be one , don't think to hard on it LOL

Comment

• Why do people still care about this fight. We got 700+ pages on a fight that should have happened back in 2009-2010. I would think that everyone would have gotten over it and this thread sunk into oblivion.

Reasons why this fight doesn't matter anymore.

1. Mayweather gets no credit for beating Pacquiao.

2. Pacquiao now has no chance at beating Mayweather

3. Excuses would FILL the sport pages over Pacquiao losing to Mayweather.

4. As a fan you should feel cheated

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    HaHaHa , if I wasn't upsetting idiots then I might be one , don't think to hard on it LOL
                    idiot is too harsh. biased fan maybe. level-headed is too far-fetched

Comment

• As long as there are idiots in the media who keep asking Pacquiao or Mayweather about the fight I don't see these discussions ever ending.

For one thing, Mayweather would be criticized for taking this fight considering Pac has just been in a brutal KO loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X