Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: No Shot For Pacquiao , He Blew His Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow great point bringing p holyfields ko loss to bowe, than beating tyson after.
    Well see nov..if manny can forget that ko..but firt flyd has to do what he alwys does vs canelo in sept

Comment

• Originally posted by julianjaz View Post
      Canelo brings the BIG Mexican draw to see him win, and Floyd lose.
      Mayweather makes his money off playing the villain because his boxing style is has been boring for many - especially Pre-DeLaHoya and somewhat thereafter.

Bet you Maywetter can't fill the 40k stadium PAC did in Texas.
      Why? Because Maywetter style has been boring for most diehard boxing fans, but Maywetter sure learned to grab at those WWF/WWE fans by switching from PrettyBoy to MoneyMay ;-)
      Its only boring if your fighter is losing

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla Dog View Post
        Mayweather is about to break PPV records vs Saul Alvarez, I really see no point for him to dwell on Manny Pacquiao when he got Matthyse, Garcia, and possibly Martinez and 3G as future opponents. Who Manny got.......Bradley and Marquez......again? We've all seen that already haven't we? And to be technical we've already seen Pac vs slow flat footed one dimensional brawler (Rios) already as well.
        Alvarez isn't sniffing the record, maybe they recoup their losses from the Guerrero fight. But they'll be very happy to break even on Garcia or Matthysse. Sergio might break his hip trying to get down to 152 or 150 or whatever the SWW champ requires. And GGG lol, we just had 70 pages of Flojobs giving excuses why it shouldn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Alvarez isn't sniffing the record, maybe they recoup their losses from the Guerrero fight. But they'll be very happy to break even on Garcia or Matthysse. Sergio might break his hip trying to get down to 152 or 150 or whatever the SWW champ requires. And GGG lol, we just had 70 pages of Flojobs giving excuses why it shouldn't happen.
          The point is Floyd has plenty of opponents not named Pacquiao that will draw interest, meanwhile Manny is in his 10th year of trying to beat Marquez and thats pretty pathetic fit somebody claiming to be the "best" in boxing...
          Last edited by Gorilla Dog; 08-21-2013, 11:50 PM.

Comment

The point is Floyd has plenty of opponents not named Pacquiao that will draw interest, meanwhile Manny is still trying to beat Marquez 10 years and counting
            But he has very few opponents that will not lose the network money, possibly serious money like Guerrero or worse. Or course Pac being with HBO is a problem, but if he comes back strong that fight is big enough to do a joint ppv like Lewis Tyson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              young kid LOL , your 26 LOL , WTF you gunna know about boxing , unless your a main event fighter since you were 20 or lived around world class fighters you don't know fck all , watching live events on your monitor don't give you nothing but a hype influenced interpretation , I doubt you got the experience to decipher what your looking at .
              you dont even know me cupcake, so keep that vagina you call a mouth shut

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                But he has very few opponents that will not lose the network money, possibly serious money like Guerrero or worse. Or course Pac being with HBO is a problem, but if he comes back strong that fight is big enough to do a joint ppv like Lewis Tyson.
                The network??? Are u sure your a boxing fan? I don't think real boxing fans care about the network.....but I do know the "network" signed Floyd to the must lucrative contract in sports history and yet you are going to tell me he is not a draw? Really?

Comment

The point is Floyd has plenty of opponents not named Pacquiao that will draw interest, meanwhile Manny is in his 10th year of trying to beat Marquez and thats pretty pathetic fit somebody claiming to be the "best" in boxing...
                  Shows us how courageous Pac is. Giving the only person who gave him problems in the ring rematch after rematch after rematch, until he was finally beaten soundly. Unlike Mayweather who wouldn't even give Dela Hoya a rematch and opted to retire instead.

Comment

The network??? Are u sure your a boxing fan? I don't think real boxing fans care about the network.....but I do know the "network" signed Floyd to the must lucrative contract in sports history and yet you are going to tell me he is not a draw? Really?
                    As a boxing fan, of course I care the network budget is sound. Else they start putting Broner Maidana on PPV, and soon enough the TV dates dry up.

Comment

• Yeah yeah yeah we know Floyd, we know...

Comment

Working...
                      X