No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: No Shot For Pacquiao , He Blew His Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by julianjaz View Post
    GRUSTLER, don't post with ignorance...read my previous post.
    PAC collectively outdrew Mayweater at live events against DeLaHoya, Hatton, Cotto, Mosely, Marquez...

Mayweater is "ducking" behind lies...as always.
    floyd worshipers will never admit to something that is plain common sense. of course, the electrifying fighter would draw more than a boring one, who relies heavily on people wanting to see him lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
      floyd worshipers will never admit to something that is plain common sense. of course, the electrifying fighter would draw more than a boring one, who relies heavily on people wanting to see him lose.

So why is the boring fighter the one w/ the better PPV numbers, higher gates and bigger checks? Facts say Floydis the bigger draw, so I guess common sense goes out the window in this case.

Comment

• Originally posted by megadeth View Post
        So why is the boring fighter the one w/ the better PPV numbers, higher gates and bigger checks? Facts say Floydis the bigger draw, so I guess common sense goes out the window in this case.
        ppv buys do not readily equate to the selling power of the winner of a main featured bout.....

oscar, who lost, was the main draw vs floyd....

the last floyd fight did not really made well.....

it could have been less without the supporting bouts....

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          On numerous occasions? You mean whenever he was signed up to fight someone else? The problem was that Manny has a big ego and he didn't need to bend to Mayweather's demands. Pacquiao has shown he is stubborn with in fights with De La Hoya, Hatton and Cotto. I like to use Cotto as the prime example as he wanted Cotto (The champion) defend his title at 145 instead of 147. Fight almost didn't happen because of that reason. Manny made JMM and Bradley move up in order to fight him. Mayweather agreed to the 10Mil each lb over the weight limit of 147 but Manny could not agree to his random testing cut off? And this is fair to you? When separate en****** negotiate in business they have to make compromises if they really want to do business. Mayweather said yes to 50/50 and the weight penalty and Manny walked away from the random testing cut off. That's not fair business and it clearly shows who wanted the fight more. These are facts but yet Floyd was/is scared and has been putting up road blocks? Please.
          De La Hoya, Hatton and Cotto fights all happened. Floyd also made guys go up who were recently fighting at 130.

Manny also compromised and accepted a cutoff date but not Floyd's. Still went further than the commissions rules.

BUT what you brought up was out of context. Manny had agreed to random testing but Floyd was either on vacation or fighting other opponents once Manny signed already with other opponents. Then when they were both available who put more roadblocks? Even now, who is putting the roadblocks?

Whenever Manny was being interviewed he can only say about himself and then brought up that he will not be desperate and wait for Floyd if he doesn't want. You made it sound like Manny meant that he (Manny) wasn't interested. Not true!

Go check this current interview. Who is more interested?

When Floyd said "I'm going to take a long vacation and will not fight Manny" Who was more interested?

Again, who kept on putting roadblocks? That is not someone interested in making the fight happen.
          Last edited by ADP02; 08-21-2013, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            De La Hoya, Hatton and Cotto fights all happened. Floyd also made guys go up who were recently fighting at 130.

Manny also compromised and accepted a cutoff date but not Floyd's. Still went further than the commissions rules.

BUT what you brought up was out of context. Manny had agreed to random testing but Floyd was either on vacation or fighting other opponents once Manny signed already with other opponents. Then when they were both available who put more roadblocks? Even now, who is putting the roadblocks?

Whenever Manny was being interviewed he can only say about himself and then brought up that he will not be desperate and wait for Floyd if he doesn't want. You made it sound like Manny meant that he (Manny) wasn't interested. Not true!

Go check this current interview. Who is more interested?

When Floyd said "I'm going to take a long vacation and will not fight Manny" Who was more interested?

Again, who kept on putting roadblocks? That is not someone interested in making the fight happen.
            Still trying to convince people with these lies? Haha

Comment

• another mayweather fight where floyd drops pacquiao's name....

Comment

• If floyd feels that he still can't beat pac then as a fan i will respect his decision. I want floyd to retire undefeated.
                Last edited by y2k; 08-21-2013, 02:43 AM.

Comment

• How can any of these defenders be taken seriously? Hard when both sides of the coin are nuts.

Comment

• I go away for a day and delusionals are now going on about PPV and live gates , why not argue who has the best jocks , you idiots may as well because it all got nothing to do with who wins a fight between them at 147 .

FLOYD WILL OUTCLASS HIM TOTALLY , but before that can happen Manny needs to beat some legit opponents not B grade losers , right now Manny is not worthy of a Mayweather fight , at least go beat some WWs or JMWS because a WW hype job continually getting beat by smaller men just don't cut it .

He should have accepted 50/50 when he had the chance and the media were on it , now is too late to hype his way into a cash out fight , he has to earn it .

Comment

• Why do people hate floyd decision? I would do the same, why would i fight a man that has a chance to beat me.

Comment

Working...
                      X