No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: No Shot For Pacquiao , He Blew His Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
    when mayweather's career is done and dusted comments like this will haunt him and destroy any chance he has at long term atg status. In 20 years time when people bring up floyd the first thing on peoples' lips won't be 'yeah he proved his greatness by beating the best in his era' it will be ... 'mayweather? oh yeah isn't he the guy that ducked pacquiao?'
    doesn't have to be twenty years from now. his rep is already damaged beyond repair. he's the guy who denied the fans the fight they wanted to see. it's irreparable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Yeah you're on spin control now.
      So whats your answer to my question?

Comment

• GRboxing, let me get to your kindergarten level on the math.

Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
        Not when Cable distributors take half of the money right away. The guy couldn't be more wrong and I slapped myself for actually thinking he understood what he was talking about.

LOL @ Mayweather making 160 million. What the hell?
        This is directed at FLINTtricks ridiculous statement that PAC a chump for turning down the $40 million guaranteed.

It's obvious that each fighters pie will get cut from the amounts listed.

PAC gets luck to keep 2/3 of the $40 million which is rounded up to about
        $26.7 million. (Payoff promoters, trainers, etc)

DUCKfeather would keep same from the guaranteed, so he gets about $26.7 mil too (after paying off GBP, trainers, etc)

Now DUCKfeather of course won't get all that $160 million, but say he can easily get half that? That's still $80 mil large and making money off a fight that PAC brings more people into the stands and to buy the PPV for?!!!
        While PAC stays at just the $26.7 million?!!!

And here's another FACT for FLINTtrick to choke on,
        the record for Chickening out of a fight goes to Mayweather who turned down the counter offer of $45 million GUARANTEED fro
        PAC camp with the same exact terms Floyd had for PPV&Gate against PAC.
        But this time PAC gets 100%PPV&GATE while Floyd only gets guaranteed RECORD PURSE of $45 million!!!.

Yeah, Mayweather punked out of that deal too.

Even I say that's not fair to Mayweater

Mayweater, Fruit of the LOON's cover boy for their line of WifeBeater shirts!

Comment

• Originally posted by SD180sx View Post
          So whats your answer to my question?
          That is it! That's what you're doing right now. Trying to spin it. You have nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by julianjaz View Post
            Ain't jealous at all, PrettyBoy had to change his image to make money. He's a sellout because he first tried to follow the DeLaHoya route and be the PrettyBoy after the GoldenBoy. But Mayweather's style is boring and he attracted no one with his fighting style. He's been living off his fake "0" after he got castillO'd in his first fight against Castillo which Mayweater really lost. But I give him credit, Mayweater adjusted for the rematch and he won that one legit.

His AVOIDness is an embarrassment to the fight game.
            His jealousy of PACman is now verified obsession of this foreigner who captured the appeal of American and the world to become a worldwide boxing superstar barely speaking English. PACman did not have to "assume" a character to attract people to his fights. He went out an proved himself against the toughest Mexicans and other fighters while giving respect to his opponents and even gaining many Mexican fans in the process of beating their own. Because PACman FOUGHT tough against the tough guys and didn't have to try and talk down to his opponents.

Maywether has been making a name of himself off Pacmans name for the whole 24/7 series and now defrauding Showtime.

PACman has been making a name for himself by fighting the tough fighters, the really tough fighters, more than once.
            You cannot say the same for Floyd "thAVOID" DUCKfeather.
            To your point, your post is not out right blasphemous as some will soon say, but you do seem a little lost. Manny Pacquiao became a superstar by beating common opponents better than Mayweather did, and then came Bob Arum out of nowhere saying how he would beat and that he was a better fighter than the then retired Mayweather. Brilliant plan. It got fans who weren't familiar with him but were familiar with Floyd to see who this guy was that's allegedly supposed to beat Floyd. To this day they BOTH use each others name to hype their own fights, all the while, not fighting each other lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
              doesn't have to be twenty years from now. his rep is already damaged beyond repair. he's the guy who denied the fans the fight they wanted to see. it's irreparable.

Nelson Mandela will never forgive the guy till his dying days. Hehe...

Comment

• Originally posted by julianjaz View Post
                This is directed at FLINTtricks ridiculous statement that PAC a chump for turning down the $40 million guaranteed.

It's obvious that each fighters pie will get cut from the amounts listed.

PAC gets luck to keep 2/3 of the $40 million which is rounded up to about
                $26.7 million. (Payoff promoters, trainers, etc)

DUCKfeather would keep same from the guaranteed, so he gets about $26.7 mil too (after paying off GBP, trainers, etc)

Now DUCKfeather of course won't get all that $160 million, but say he can easily get half that? That's still $80 mil large and making money off a fight that PAC brings more people into the stands and to buy the PPV for?!!!
                While PAC stays at just the $26.7 million?!!!

And here's another FACT for FLINTtrick to choke on,
                the record for Chickening out of a fight goes to Mayweather who turned down the counter offer of $45 million GUARANTEED fro
                PAC camp with the same exact terms Floyd had for PPV&Gate against PAC.
                But this time PAC gets 100%PPV&GATE while Floyd only gets guaranteed RECORD PURSE of $45 million!!!.

Yeah, Mayweather punked out of that deal too.

Even I say that's not fair to Mayweater

Mayweater, Fruit of the LOON's cover boy for their line of WifeBeater shirts!
                I thought the 40 million dollar offer was crap. But after that, they offered to sit and work out a deal, and Team Manny declined.

Comment

• To theUnbiased? Really, do your homework BIASED

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                  To your point, your post is not out right blasphemous as some will soon say, but you do seem a little lost. Manny Pacquiao became a superstar by beating common opponents better than Mayweather did, and then came Bob Arum out of nowhere saying how he would beat and that he was a better fighter than the then retired Mayweather. Brilliant plan. It got fans who weren't familiar with him but were familiar with Floyd to see who this guy was that's allegedly supposed to beat Floyd. To this day they BOTH use each others name to hype their own fights, all the while, not fighting each other lmao.
                  PAC became a star after early wars with the likes of JM Marquez, Erik Morales, MA Barerra, etc.
                  He became a Superstar when he took on the great challenge of stepping way out to challenge and destroy DeLaHoya!!!
                  At that point PAC was the man because Maywethers style was unappealing and Floyd had a close winning fight with DeLaHoya who everybody used to make a name for themselves ;-)

Floyd dazzled while Floyd fizzled during this time and PAC got more mad props for how he got hurt by the bigger Cotto (who Mayweahter ducked for a while too) but fought his way to a dramatic exciting fan friendly fight win.

And one last thing Mr.Unbiased,
                  I see your all time and current favorites list Floyd "thAVOID" and no mention of PACman... Yeah, haha, unbiased your ass.

You just got served as exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    That is it! That's what you're doing right now. Trying to spin it. You have nothing
                    how am I trying to spin it?

Comment

• SD180sx got Fetta smelling like old cheese

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      Yo SD180sx, I think you made Fetta wetta his pants! ;-)

Comment

Working...
                      X