Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: No Shot For Pacquiao , He Blew His Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hope this thread never die's , so we can be reminded whos the biggest ducker of all time

Comment

• Originally posted by SD180sx View Post
      I think more of Floyd and Bob the builder
      Yeah, it's true. Manny didn't really even do anything but sit back and watch his promoter puppeteer him into getting planked by a 40 yr old. Great move.

Comment

• Originally posted by julianjaz View Post
        Floyd "thAVOID" still pissed he can't clock endorsement $$$ like PACman!!! Haha, what a BeeYatch Floyd continues to show himself to be.
        jealous idiot. has it crossed your mind that mayweather is the highest paid athlete? and pac endorses smelling salt

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Pac is the one who didnt agree so be fair.

NO ATHLETE SHOULD EVER SAY NO. If youre god given then it shouldnt be problem. 50/50 on table and pac and his team walked.

Think what you want but this is how it went down.
          As an athlete why did Floyd say NO to Pac?

Comment

Because Pac said NO! Really...

Comment

• Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
              Yeah, it's true. Manny didn't really even do anything but sit back and watch his promoter puppeteer him into getting planked by a 40 yr old. Great move.
              and now bob is free of the american taxes and will put pacs asian earning in his pockets.pacs screwed again

Comment

• Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
                Manny did get KO, but back on topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Because Pac said NO! Really...
                  But according to you "athletes shouldn't say NO" So your saying you dont agree with Floyd?

Comment

Because Top Rank were no longer interested in the fight around 2011.

Comment

• Originally posted by combatron View Post
                      i hope this thread never die's , so we can be reminded whos the biggest ducker of all time
                      last time i checked. ducquiao is the one that turned down a (GUARANTEED $40 MILLION DOLLARS) unheard of in sports. to me that makes pacquiao the biggest ducker of all time

Comment

Working...
                      X