Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley, overrated or underrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy Bradley, overrated or underrated?

First off, I'm gonna say I don't dislike Bradley, I respect his obvious heart and desire, which I believe has carried to him his biggest wins. That said, I just don't see the talent and skill that it seems most people see when he fights. I think it's ludicrous to have him top 10 P4P, I just don't see that level of skill from him.

I know I'm going to get people calling me a hater and what have you, but people on here know this is how I've always felt about him and I do respect him as a fighter, even if I wouldn't call myself a fan.

My question is, how do you feel about Timothy Bradley? Do you find him overrated, as I do? Or do you think he's underrated, due to the unjust hate he gets from the Pacquiao decision?
    Overrated
    41.98%
    Underrated
    58.02%

I'm going to say underrated, because there's very few who don't think of him as the average guy who got 2 straight gifts.

Comment

Underrated. The guy is a dog in the ring, and has legit skills.

Gets no respect because of the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

I see people calling him average. If you think Bradley is average not only are you underrating him by a crazy amount but you don't know what the word average means. Honestly even if you had him losing his last two and he loses his next he's still obviously not just average.

Comment

I don't find him average, he's obviously better than that. But there is a massive gap between above average and top 10 P4P.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            I don't find him average, he's obviously better than that. But there is a massive gap between above average and top 10 P4P.
            If Mares can crack the top 10 PFP, then Bradley sure as hell has p4p skills as well.

Same goes for guys like Donaire, Sergio, oh dear God, Broner is in the Ring's top 10 P4P. Yep, Bradley damn sure has a case.

Comment

Tim is overrated now. Back then when he was the king of the headbutt he was rated just fine.

Some people actually think he can outbox Marquez. That says it all right there.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                If Mares can crack the top 10 PFP, then Bradley sure as hell has p4p skills as well.

Same goes for guys like Donaire, Sergio, oh dear God, Broner is in the Ring's top 10 P4P. Yep, Bradley damn sure has a case.
                But the RING's P4P top 10 is a complete joke, we all know that. You honestly think he's as skilled as Mares? Mares' ability to adjust to a wide range of styles is more impressive to me than Bradley, who regardless of why you think he fought the way he did, was brawling with a guy who's only chance of winning was making Bradley brawl with him.

He's not as talented as Donaire, who I thought was also overrated, but he couldn't do to top WW what Donaire did to Montiel, not just the KO, but just being that much better than his opponent, to dominate an elite WW.

If Sergio and Bradley were the same weight, I think Sergio would school him, but obviously with the injuries it's hard to be so sure now.

I think Froch, Mares, Rigondeaux, Klistchko, Pacquiao, Martinez, Donaire, and Gonzalez are better P4P than Bradley. He's obviously rated, but I don't think he's above top 15 right now.

Comment

Etremely Underrated

Comment

He may not look pretty when he works, but he gets the job done.

I thought he lost his last two, but Bradley deserves respect.

Comment

Working...
                    X