Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley, overrated or underrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a tough one because I thought he lost to Provo and obviously Pacquiao in their first fight but he 100% beat Chavez.

Comment

• People thought this guy was the 3rd best boxer in the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        People thought this guy was the 3rd best boxer in the world
        where would you have ranked him at the time?

Comment

• I can't understand why HBO are putting him on PPV. I don't think he is on that level. I'd pick Amir Khan to beat him fairly handily.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            where would you have ranked him at the time?
            Lower top 10....if that.

The guy has never put on anything like an impressive or dominating performance and he continues to look ordinary even against guys like Chaves.

Comment

• Above average hand and foot speed

Iron chin

Big heart

Versatile

Extremely determined

Good stamina

Experienced against top level

Lacks power

Good skills, can fight inside and outside

He doesn't have extraordinary innate abilities other than an iron chin but for me, the fact that he's been able to amass the resume that he has is very impressive.
              It's why I respect Bernard Hopkins so much

Bradley is underrated by some fl0mos who have an agenda to want to diminish any win pacquaio has.

He is underrated by those who put a lot of stock into natural abilities such as power
              Last edited by jas; 02-17-2015, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Bradley is a warrior in every sense of the word.

- Bermuda

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Lower top 10....if that.

The guy has never put on anything like an impressive or dominating performance and he continues to look ordinary even against guys like Chaves.
                  who would be ahead of him tho?

marquez, rigondeaux, alvarez, martinez can't possibly be ahead of him, pacquiao was coming off a ko loss and only beat rios at the end of the year, he was removed from p4p #1 after the bradley loss despite it being basically unanimously considered a robbery

so who are you putting ahead of him? mayweather, ward... froch, klitschko? and....?

Comment

• I don't think he's great, he's a good fighter. B class fighter... But boxing talent is incredible thin right now so B class guys stick out amognst the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      who would be ahead of him tho?

marquez, rigondeaux, alvarez, martinez can't possibly be ahead of him, pacquiao was coming off a ko loss and only beat rios at the end of the year, he was removed from p4p #1 after the bradley loss despite it being basically unanimously considered a robbery

so who are you putting ahead of him? mayweather, ward... froch, klitschko? and....?
                      At the time? Mayweather, Ward, Rigo, Klitschko, Marquez, Martinez, Froch...can't remember who else I had.

Right now I'd probably put guys like Gonzalez, Crawford and Kovalev above him too.

Comment

Working...
                      X