No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I Showed That Adrien Broner Cannot Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
    At this point I'd like to hear less from both of them! They're BOTH boring me!!!

Broner won 8-4 anyone who thinks Paulie won has no idea how to score a pro bout!
    Ray.
    I had the same score, Paulie did work but none of it was effective...

Comment

He showed us a lot in that fight.

He showed us a long list of glaring weaknesses to his game.

Comment

Originally posted by djinferno View Post
        I had the same score, Paulie did work but none of it was effective...
        meanwhile, broner did absolute ****. paulie's volume and activity clearly was affecting him. thought he was going to run through paulie in 3? what happened? he did more talking and posing than actual punching.

Comment

Broner was EXPOSED by malignaggi. Its easy to look like some big bad power puncher when you fight midgets like eloy perez and the goat farmer gavin rees

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            Broner was EXPOSED by malignaggi. Its easy to look like some big bad power puncher when you fight midgets like eloy perez and the goat farmer gavin rees
            question. when was your last fight? and how much did you get paid? just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              question. when was your last fight? and how much did you get paid? just saying.
              question. how much does broner give you out of his purse to cheer lead for him? just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
                Why are you even bringing up 154? Broner just got to 147......
                Excuses: this is because of too many Floyd-Canelo threads here...

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  meanwhile, broner did absolute ****. paulie's volume and activity clearly was affecting him. thought he was going to run through paulie in 3? what happened? he did more talking and posing than actual punching.
                  ... Broner never stayed in the ring for a full 12 rounder... As simple as that...

(Paulie even applauded the ring announcer after the decision...)
                  Last edited by MDPopescu; 07-03-2013, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    I have to repeat: Broner wanted and needed a 12 rounder with a skilled but an un-dangerous puncher... And Malignaggi was the perfect choice...
                    Broner didn't need a KO, he needed an actual test at 154...

(I'm not one of the Broner's fans but I can still understand what's happening into a boxing ring...)
                    I read a lot of your post and usually I agree but do you really think that's why.
                    Broner needed to ko Paulie to look better then Khan and Hatton and to put up what he was saying through out the build up for this fight that he was going to knock Paullie the **** out. Every punch he threw had bad intention. He actually started to look frustrated at one point. I think he needs to go back to 140 before he gets ko'd, or just stay away from the hard hitters like Maidana. At 140 Danny, Lucas, and probably Judah and Ajose would beat and possibly stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                      I read a lot of your post and usually I agree but do you really think that's why.
                      Broner needed to ko Paulie to look better then Khan and Hatton and to put up what he was saying through out the build up for this fight that he was going to knock Paullie the **** out. Every punch he threw had bad intention. He actually started to look frustrated at one point. I think he needs to go back to 140 before he gets ko'd, or just stay away from the hard hitters like Maidana. At 140 Danny, Lucas, and probably Judah and Ajose would beat and possibly stop him.
                      First: excuses for "154"...
                      I thought I saw Broner also rehearsing some defense during that fight...
                      During the presser (before the fight) Paulie remembered a young Adrien asking him how is to go through a 10 rounder... This time, maybe Broner wanted to see how a 12 rounder feels... It's a matter of acquiring experience and Broner gave me that impression...

(Plus: I watched the fight on a TV channel in my country and the commentators were focused exclusively on Broner's act...)
                      Last edited by MDPopescu; 07-03-2013, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X