Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I Showed That Adrien Broner Cannot Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask yourselves: Just when Broner will be able to be granted such an easy fight at 154?

Comment

Khan's punches had more impact on Paulie than Broners, and Khan isn't a big hitter.

Broner is a big puncher when he's hitting little guys.

Comment

At this point I'd like to hear less from both of them! They're BOTH boring me!!!

Broner won 8-4 anyone who thinks Paulie won has no idea how to score a pro bout!
        Ray.

Comment

Sure did. Unfortunately, neither can you.

Comment

Paulie also showed that Broner can't really speak the English language.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              Ask yourselves: Just when Broner will be able to be granted such an easy fight at 154?
              Ishe Smith is a fringe contender with a belt that can't crack an egg.

Comment

Case in point: Broner won't remain undefeated at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  I have to repeat: Broner wanted and needed a 12 rounder with a skilled but an un-dangerous puncher... And Malignaggi was the perfect choice...
                  Broner didn't need a KO, he needed an actual test at 154...

(I'm not one of the Broner's fans but I can still understand what's happening into a boxing ring...)
                  Why are you even bringing up 154? Broner just got to 147......

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                  At this point I'd like to hear less from both of them! They're BOTH boring me!!!

Broner won 8-4 anyone who thinks Paulie won has no idea how to score a pro bout!
                  Ray.
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^Yeah, right.....

Comment

Anybody who thinks Paulie won is smoking that good stuff. Just say no kids

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      Ishe Smith is a fringe contender with a belt that can't crack an egg.
                      Ishe Smith is promoted by Floyd, isn't he?...
                      Broner would not have dared to embarrass his " Big Brother"... Paulie was a bigger name, though...

Comment

Working...
                      X