Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I Showed That Adrien Broner Cannot Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pauli needs to give it up and move on with his life.

Comment

Paulie is a Crybaby! If Broner cant punch you should have walked through Broner!

Comment

I honestly had it a draw, Paulie did a lot of work , and Broner didn't backup at all what he said he was gonna do , Broner was not impressive in the least bit.. I'd say he goes bak to 135 , he not ready for the heavy hitters yet .. He's a manufactured gimmick

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          Ishe Smith is promoted by Floyd, isn't he?...
          Broner would not have dared to embarrass his " Big Brother"... Paulie was a bigger name, though...
          The weight jump angle will always sell. Ishe pulling outta the Molina fight raised my eyebrow at the possibility of a Broner fight. Plus, Ishe was on the contender, which makes him somewhat recognizable and sellable to the casual fan.

As for Floyd, he knows Ishe's ceiling isn't very high. He also knows Ishe is likely to lose the minuate he steps in with a legitimate jr middleweight contender. He was gonna lose to Molina. Broner is probably the biggest "event" available for Ishe and a good cashout on Floyd's lil investment.

Comment

hey paulie. you also confirmed that you still can't punch also. on top of that. you lost the fight.

Comment

Whatever Paulie Broner won move on

Comment

if he cant punch why was he walking you down? broner jumped 2 weight classes and won fair and square. DEAL WITH IT

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                  hey paulie. you also confirmed that you still can't punch also. on top of that. you lost the fight.
                  you forgot about his belt and his girl

Comment

that little running man stance/wobble he did after a couple blows to cover up the power was proof?

Comment

Someone please remind me why we care what the hell Paulie has to say. Why Showtime put him on as an analyst is beyond me. Reminds me of Bobby Czyz talking crap about heavyweights back in the day. Stfu. We only watch Paulie because we all can't wait until he gets Morrison'd.

Comment

Working...
                      X