Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I Showed That Adrien Broner Cannot Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oddly enough I saw Paulie talking in his ear a second ago and all Adrien responded with was "Uhuh, Uhuh, good work" lmao man these guys just don't ****ing like each other.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      I am watching the fight as i type and Broner has won 8 rounds CLEARLY. The funny thing is if Broner didn't talk **** after the fight Paulie would more than likely be giving his power some props.
      That's it, pretty much...

Here's a photo from Broner's FB page:

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
        Yes we all Paula does not hit hard, but he has felt power and he knows what it feels like.

Hes gone on Record saying Cotto,Hatton,Khan,Diaz and Cano all hurt him at one point of the fight so i trust his opinion that Broner doesn't hit that hard at 147.
        Did Diaz hurt him? I forgot that, but I remember Paulie being shocked when he found out he could hurt Diaz, took a second to process

Comment

Originally posted by Don da da View Post
          Seriously boxingscene folk! I been coming to site for years for info and insight into big fights. Everyone on here usually has a strong opinion and facts to back it up. Some stuff goes overboard with Mayweather hate or blind PAC love. But the **** is fun. That's why we're on here.
          So, Box Scene peeps answer this for the rookie....

Am I the only one who's unimpressed by Paulie's mike skills as an analyst?
          I love the fighters perspective on a broadcast but don't you feel weird hearing criticism of other boxers from such a limited fighter?
          Serious question and I asking for other judges score cards.
          Or am I another Gale Van Hoy?
          I think he's very good in the studio. Doesn't take the best boxer to be the best on the mic, compare McCline (I think he was decent? if not, BJ Flores is intelligible) vs Larry Holmes. He doesn't get too personal when commentating, though I feel his scoring can be slightly biased. But he offers a lot of insight, and seems a step ahead sometimes. He loves him a soapbox, though, but smart enough to keep it professional when needed.

Comment

Think Broner thought he would carry his power. Do not think he did it correctly. Don't forget Manny made sure that he had as much advantage as possible, his weights and maximum weight on night of the fight.
            Something about Broner that is not likeable. If he stays at this weight, he will struggle

Comment

it showed that Broner is a class below Khan and Cotto and Hatton...

Comment

Working...
              X