• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
    ^^^ an idiot will always be an idiot.
    How am I an idiot?
    Pacquiao is the catchweight king-JMW-150
    -WW-145
    I dont agree with Floyds 152 catchweight at all, i oppose it in fact. But we all know who the real catchweight king is.

If you attended of supported those canelo fight i listed then I would say you are the idiot

Comment

Listen most of us are very dismissive about the casual fans but the casual fans are spenders too. Canelo has the casual fan base by the balls right now and I guarantee you there will be more than a few wives encouraging their husbands to buy this fight while she cooks so they can watch ginger fight mayweather. That's good business for everybody. People can't make this about hate, or a fight of words because it's ******. This is good for the sport, real good! Same thing happened with Cotto earlier in his career. Same with De La Hoya..you need guys to balance the scale sort of like wrestling does..creates a dramatic effect for the casual public. Villian vs Mr. Nice guy...same reason why the pacquaio vs mayweather fight would've been a huge moment for boxing aside from the fact it was the two best and decorated fighters of their generation at that moment in time. The wife doesn't care about technical vs power..she cares about the narrative building up the fight. Hell right now i'd encourage Floyd to get on some disrespectful shhh and let Canelo play smiley for the camera and they can both laugh about it when they get handed their checks.

Comment

was there today here in Miami and Canelo fans def out numbered money fans.....

Comment

Ok Canelo is gonna blow up regardless.

Imagine Chavez SR helping Oscar on the way to the top and not being a jerk?

It's reverse, Oscar is helping Canelo huge here

Comment

"I have no nationality." - Mayweather

Comment

I dont understand how he is so much more widely popular amongst Mexican-Americans than actual Mexican-American boxers like Ortiz, Mikey Garcia, Mares, etc. Canelo was born in Mexico, dresses like he's a runway model, been pampered for years, and isn't all that exciting relative to what you expect from mexican boxers.

Comment

LMFAO @ ODLH!!!

So 200k followers on twitter > 4mill followers on twitter??

uh aight lol

Comment

He has his own style of fighting.

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                  I dont understand how he is so much more widely popular amongst Mexican-Americans than actual Mexican-American boxers like Ortiz, Mikey Garcia, Mares, etc. Canelo was born in Mexico, dresses like he's a runway model, been pampered for years, and isn't all that exciting relative to what you expect from mexican boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                    Canelo has more fans than Mayweather, everyone knows that.

I think it was brilliant how Canelo ditched Mayweather in his last fight and in his own main event put 40k asses in paid seats. That showed floyd who does numbers.
                    Agree! Even Floyd's last PPV flopped.! He can't sell ****. Mexicans finally had enough of this women beater. I would tell everyone that Floyd didn't love Mexico and Mexicans at all. He just said that, in order for us to buy his garbage. I finally woke up half a million Mexican fight fans. Floyd's last fight with a Mexican wannabe was like 400,000k PPVS. Showtime knows it too, that's why they don't release the numbers!

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                      Canelo not exciting? This coming from a Ward fan. Lmfao. Unbelievable

Comment

Working...
                      X