Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Drawing More Fans Than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's what I had been saying since the start, catch weight king should just stay home and let Canelo do the promotion.

let the true a-side execute the promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
      Canelo has more fans than Mayweather, everyone knows that.

I think it was brilliant how Canelo ditched Mayweather in his last fight and in his own main event put 40k asses in paid seats. That showed floyd who does numbers.
      To be honest that just shows how ******ed and gullible Canelo fans are. Im not paying money to watch this guy fight m. hatton, j. lopez, a. gomez, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        that's what I had been saying since the start, catch weight king should just stay home and let Canelo do the promotion.

Ok thats Manny Pacquiao. Stop trying to take mannys earned title away from him thats messed up

Comment

Even if you subtract those 11k tickets, 29k plus or minus is still a lot of tickets sold. What did the PPV numbers look like for Floyd's last fight, no one ever told me?

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Mayweather could do that if 11,000 of the tickets were $10 like they were for the Canelo fight.

Comment

tell us something we dont already know fishnets !!! even stevie wonder could see canelo is more liked than floyd !!!

Comment

Originally posted by dudeiknow View Post
              Canelo Ca$h Cow
              alvared has a 40 thousand $10 dollar fanbase. mayweather has a ppv high rollers fanbase. thats why he's the highest paid athlete alive.and he's going to hand your baby boomer hero a teacher to student class ass whooppin in front of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post

The A-side that hasn't even had 1 PPV? Hatton had more fans than Mayweather does that mean US PPV's were Hatton fans? Traveling support doesn't = PPV sales. Cotto has more traveling fans than Mayweather does he sell more PPV?

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
                  To be honest that just shows how ******ed and gullible Canelo fans are. Im not paying money to watch this guy fight m. hatton, j. lopez, a. gomez, etc
                  Ok thats Manny Pacquiao. Stop trying to take mannys earned title away from him thats messed up
                  ^^^ an idiot will always be an idiot.

Comment

The proof is in the pudding buddy.

Agreed. Mayweather is going to school this kid. Alvarez is vastly overrated and is popular mostly due to the fact that he has white skin, red hair and freckles. Not even trying to hate, real talk. A lot of hype for such few achievements with this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                      Even if you subtract those 11k tickets, 29k plus or minus is still a lot of tickets sold. What did the PPV numbers look like for Floyd's last fight, no one ever told me?
                      Gate revenue is the number that means more than attendance, that shows the real draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X