Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody give Macklin a shot of beating GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    When GGG hits these bums they go into survival mode anyway so why not? Is it because Mora is tough, proven and has the skills and experience and there is a good possibility that he would give GGG fits and potentially expose him?
    GGG beats Mora in 4

Lulz

#Response number 2 ''Epic bump m8 lol''

#Response number 3 ''Hahaha he was going on like Mora was an ATG and would easily beat the monster that is GGG lollll''

#Response number 4 (note; same idiot as previous 3 on yet another tedious account) ''Hahahahaha comedy gold, great bump. Dan DKSAB!''

To save you the effort for future.
    I am off to watch a film anyway you can no longer debate on this forum. There is no inbetween or listening/learning its just childish bumps and bold claims as if they're really proving a point.

GGG is the best ever, brilliant resume, okay happy now children?

Goodnight!

Comment

Yeah be sure to take it out of context. If you don't someone else will.
      Mora is "tough, proven", has "skills and experience", and could very possibly give GGG fits and "expose" him. Your words. I don't need to take anything out of context if GGG absolutely destroys him.

Comment

No matter how many threads you bump it doesn't change the fact Golovkin as of right now is overrated and done nothing to warrant anywhere near the praise he gets. His resume is a joke.

Macklin = Euro level operator, probably gets way more credit than due for beating one & being competitive with two world class fighters who was more on the slide than we and myself included probably first realised.

Rosado, Fuchigami, Proksa, Ishida etc, journeymen.

Nothing changes tomorrow night no matter how he beats Stevens, presuming he does. Its ridiculous the lengths people are going to, what next going to bump me saying GGG should destroy Stevens but Stevens has a punchers chance in 2 years time?

Hes just fighting bums and tell yourself all these guys are ducking him. I am hearing people call him out hell he turned down Sergio Mora for Curtis Stevens!

Sergio Mora = The most feared man in boxing!
        But that lack of a resume never prevented you from making threads to hype Rigo or Chakhiev

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
          Mora is "tough, proven", has "skills and experience", and could very possibly give GGG fits and "expose" him. Your words. I don't need to take anything out of context if GGG absolutely destroys him.

Compared to Curtis Stevens he is many things & no amount of carefully selecting my words to suit your agenda will change the fact that Stevens wasn't selected because of the intrigue he was a risky opponent but by the mere fact hes another garbage opponent, cherrypicked to make Golovkin look good & how I will laugh if by some miracle that left hook takes GGG clean out.

Nothing you say can erase the fact that Mora is a lot better fighter than Curtis Stevens. Does that mean he should be showered in massive praise? Absolutely not but he'd certainly deserve more respect for beating Mora than some plodding midget journeyman.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            But that lack of a resume never prevented you from making threads to hype Rigo or Chakhiev
            You said this the other day and I replied?

Rigondeaux beat 2 world champions and a European champion in 11 fights. He unified & schooled a top 10 p4p level fighter in his 12th.

Rakhim was fighting Wlodacyrzk in only his 17th pro fight

Golovkin has 30 pro fights and hes fighting Curtis Stevens!

These guys had no real hype but I could see the talent. I can't honestly say I think an awful lot of GGG. I think hes overrated and I would find it almost impossible to root for a guy with his fanbase but that doesn't mean I won't give him credit if he ever does eventually step up.

Comment

like i said.......mark my words. it'll be one of the easiest ko's ever witnessed

Comment

More is welterweight man. Nuf said.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  LOL, dumbass fighter without brains!

Comment

Compared to Curtis Stevens he is many things & no amount of carefully selecting my words to suit your agenda will change the fact that Stevens wasn't selected because of the intrigue he was a risky opponent but by the mere fact hes another garbage opponent, cherrypicked to make Golovkin look good & how I will laugh if by some miracle that left hook takes GGG clean out.

Nothing you say can erase the fact that Mora is a lot better fighter than Curtis Stevens. Does that mean he should be showered in massive praise? Absolutely not but he'd certainly deserve more respect for beating Mora than some plodding midget journeyman.
                    I'm actually not arguing that at all - Stevens is shít, plain and simple. Still, I didn't pick and choose your words "carefully". You said what you said about Mora and are trying to paint it like you said something different. You said he's got A, B, and C attributes and that he could expose Golovkin. He won't, so we'll see what you say if that ever happens.

Obviously nobody is mistaking Mora for elite either, but I haven't heard you name a single dude he could fight that would prove he's the goods. Not even Martinez, since in your words Sergio should retire. Why even bother talk about GGG if he's a dude you're practically saying you'll never be sold on?

Comment

You said this the other day and I replied?

Rigondeaux beat 2 world champions and a European champion in 11 fights. He unified & schooled a top 10 p4p level fighter in his 12th.

Rakhim was fighting Wlodacyrzk in only his 17th pro fight

Golovkin has 30 pro fights and hes fighting Curtis Stevens!

These guys had no real hype but I could see the talent. I can't honestly say I think an awful lot of GGG. I think hes overrated and I would find it almost impossible to root for a guy with his fanbase but that doesn't mean I won't give him credit if he ever does eventually step up.
                      Rigo's best win was Rico Ramos, or a very unimpressive SD vs Cordoba, coming off a KO loss to Euro level Dunne. You boosting Willie Casey is lmmfao as Ducketts would say You can't use Donaire, you hyped him plenty before this excellent win.

Rakhim didn't have any good wins before Wlod, and kinda got exposed there, so not sure why that counts for him. And this Mora thing is pitiful. Whatever, you don;t like the guy, some frustrating times ahead for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X