Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who became a supporter of the rapist tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Sign in here so I can put you on permanent ignore.

I can't imagine anything worse than this in boxing and I blame Andre Ward for it.

The least Ward can do is clean this mess he created up by going up and schooling the sex offender who pimped underage girls and kidnapped women and did "things" to tgem

He calls himself Son of God, well no spiritual man will suffer the rapist as "champion"
    You are so damn ignorant its embarrassing!

Comment

Pretty shocked Stevenson took out Dawson like that.

He has power obviously but not much else, he's not very good IMO.

Froch should fight him at a 170 and make easy work of him to become a 2 weight Champion.

I think a fight with Stevenson and Bellew is 50-50. He must have been eleated by the result.

Comment

Adonis is gonna go through what Garcia went through after he beat Khan, some will underrate and underestimate him and I think he's good enough to prove the doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by earl hickey View Post
          but yet apparently all is forgiven and according to some he deserves another chance

smh

you get one chance in life to not be a paedo, one.
          Originally posted by jeff da maori View Post
          anybody who is willing to overlook what that animal did, purely because they find him to be an entertaining fighter is a complete cvnt.
          :anyword: .

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
            Because rape and peds are compairable. Riiiiight.
            You compared them I didn't. I wrote a convoluted post for Earl's pathetic ass and he understands why I wrote what I wrote. He knows I don't respect him as a poster and knows exactly why I wrote what I wrote.

Comment

Working...
            X