Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who became a supporter of the rapist tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You think Earl being a reformed peado himself he'd show a bit of mercy but I guess nobody likes him so who cares

Comment

So, you would like Ward to "punish" this guy by giving him a big payday?

So many people don't understand **** about business.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
        I always knew you were a d1ckhead Earl, but I never expected you to drop this low. The only reason you made this thread was to take a shot at Andre Ward, who you so strongly despise because you know that fa99ot Carl Froch will NEVER be able to beat him. If you cared so strongly about posters being fans of rapists, you would have put me on ignore ages ago, hell my user name is the nick name of the most famous rapist in boxing history! Surely your not stupid enough not know that, which only points to one thing, you don't give a flying fxxk about whoever Stevenson raped, you just used this case as a way of taking a farfetched shot at Andre Ward. But don't worry, S.O.G will take care of that rapist for you earl and he'll kick Froch's a55 again! I can't believe the load of cr@p he's been spewing lately after winning a war with a guy with who was way past his prime! The greatest ever behind LL!?!? Amir Khan has a better resume than that bum! I love how he's been taking shots at Andre Ward being boring and how boxing is about being exciting. The only reason he's saying that is because it will be his lame claim to being the best 168lb in the world - being the best is about being the most exciting, not actually being better than the rest! BTW you can put me on the ignore list princess, I'm really going to care!
        Earl was hating on Stevenson a long time ago, I don't think it has much to do with Ward.

Personally I'm all for second chances, but I don't feel like Stevenson is a remorseful person. He appears an arrogant sort who is more in the 'I'm sorry I got caught' bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          I did. I became a Vitali fan even though he used roids early in his boxing career. Everyone needs a second chance. I still want Fury's bum ass kicked for picking on career Cruiserweight.
          Because rape and peds are compairable. Riiiiight.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            The fact remains Dawson has not won a fight since fighting Bernard Hopkins. Sure, Dawson got the W, but his soul was taken that night against The Nard Dog.

Hopkins will destroy Stevenson after Mario Kart. Lineal 175 pound champ x3. New oldest champ ever. Legend.
            Yea, first time he was severely annoyed at Hopkins crying then he was bored to near death fighting him in the rematch. Hard to recover from something like that.

Comment

I didn't, Earl 'Ickey. He seems like a real dick.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Well, he sure raped Dawson inside the ring didn't he?

I don't give a fuck about his persona life, that was an impressive performance and I'd like to see him in the ring again soon.

you really mean that?

this guy pimped underaged girls.

Comment

Put him against Kovalev who will serve up some Eastern European justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                    Put him against Kovalev who will serve up some Eastern European justice.

yes......

komrade kovalev will go KGB on this no good pimp

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      yes......
                      Isn't it time you changed your avatar?

Comment

Working...
                      X