Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who became a supporter of the rapist tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least the LHW title is there for the picking now

Comment

Originally posted by Derailed View Post
      Isn't it time you changed your avatar?

why would i go and do a thing like that?

i'm posting more at CHB lately, and i'm rocking a different avvy up in thurr.

i love bscene, and will continue to post here, but it has been loading slow as hell for me lately.

Comment

Stevenson isn't the first genuine scumbag to make a living in this sport, and he won't be the last. I'm glad that HBO at least made no effort to cover up his past in the pre-fight segment.

Comment

Stevenson is the hardest puncher in boxing deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            why would i go and do a thing like that?

i'm posting more at CHB lately, and i'm rocking a different avvy up in thurr.

i love bscene, and will continue to post here, but it has been loading slow as hell for me lately.
            Out of curiosity. Do you realize who I am?

Comment

Originally posted by Derailed View Post
              Out of curiosity. Do you realize who I am?

big george from drunk lang?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                big george from drunk lang?
                Yep, the one and only. Enjoy your day.

Comment

Call me weird but I got nothing against watching paedos get punched in the face. Seems like the perfect sport for him.

Don't get why the ts is b!tching about Ward not fighting him. Wasn't he Froch's mando? Let's see froch go up and take care of business.
                  Last edited by Rapid Counter; 06-09-2013, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Earl was hating on Stevenson a long time ago, I don't think it has much to do with Ward.

Personally I'm all for second chances, but I don't feel like Stevenson is a remorseful person. He appears an arrogant sort who is more in the 'I'm sorry I got caught' bracket.
                    Why did he feel the need to bring Andre Ward into it though?

I am no fan of Stevenson BTW, if it was up to me, I would just get a gun and shoot him................. or bash him to death, depends which one would be more fun at the time

Comment

I did not know that Stevenson was a pimp. Well he'll lose the title soon enough. I hope it's to Bellew.

Comment

Working...
                      X